Reviews for The One Constant
Hah423 chapter 32 . 10/20/2020
I've read a thousand fanfics and this is without a doubt one of the best! Thank you, this plot was amazing but it was also really well written.
DN0546 chapter 32 . 11/2/2003
Hey! Great chapter! I tried to send you a review like a couple days earlier but my computer was acting dumb. I like the way you had Cruz die right on the steps of the 55th. That was dope. I know you're not going to update soon so I'm not going to ask you to. Just please keep doing a good job. Officer Durham

TPD!
JustDuck chapter 32 . 10/21/2003
Ch.32

BOOYAH! Now if only NBC would follow your lead and kill Cruz for real, instead of trying to shove her down our throats!

Excellent story - I can't wait to read more. I'm not a real Faith/Bosco fan now that Fred's changed - but I really like them together in your story.
LynnM chapter 32 . 10/21/2003
Absolutely phenomenal chapter! You've done an excellent job characterizing Faith and Bosco, and the story continues to be fascinating.

Thanks for writing.
SexiFishi55 chapter 32 . 10/20/2003
YEAH YOU UPDATED! YEAH CRUZ DIED! haha...I was so glad to see a new chapter of this story...I love it so much! You did an awesome job with this chapter, yet again! looking forward to the next chapter...hopefully we wont have to wait this long again...hint hint! haha

*SARAH*
AnnaDelAmico chapter 31 . 9/9/2003
well miss Minn, you ahve done it again. absoutley amazing as always. I honestly don't know what el;se to say, this piece is pretty close to perfect, you rock! I am waiting very impatiently for your next chapter! Best of luck dearie. BTB_ I had a nice hard copy of both this and Grace with me when I was in LA, lovely twilight reading...

Anna
LynnM chapter 31 . 8/31/2003
Another amazing chapter! I loved how the 'new' Bosco was able to understand that Charlie wanted a father figure. Very intuitive. Thanks for writing.
Maartje chapter 31 . 8/22/2003
You were late in updating, and then I was late in reading, so all in all very late :P But as always, it's worth the wait. Though in all honesty I liked this chapter a tiny little bit less then all the others, but overall you're still brilliant, don't worry :P
NYPDBosco chapter 31 . 8/19/2003
yup, loved this story...missed this story...really hate the way Faith and Bosco's mom's are acting...*shakes head*...Fantastic chapter...glad their Gracie is back ;)
Xtremeroswellian chapter 31 . 8/18/2003
I'm so sad that this is coming to an end. I love this fic. I truly think it's one of the best B/F ones out there. *sighs* Loved Bosco throwing the mothers out of Gracie's hospital room, and Faith telling Rose to butt out. And I'm SO glad Gracie's gonna be okay. Have I mentioned I LOVE this story?
TWandSVUfan chapter 31 . 8/18/2003
Great story as usual

It was worth the wait
FaithYokas101 chapter 30 . 8/15/2003
ACK ! No, please update again soon, I have just found this story and could not believe what i was missing, please i cant wait for more!
Miss Jazz chapter 30 . 7/22/2003
Aw yay! No cliffhanger (I can stop jumping for a little while I guess!) Great job again. Sorry my review is so super late (I think I even missed reviewing your last chapter-sorry! I did read and it was wonderful!) Please don't think I'm not your loyal fan...I am! I'm back and ready for more! Can't wait!

Jazz
AnnaDelAmico chapter 30 . 7/16/2003
Well Miss Minn, you certanly outdid yourself this time. Amazing, simply amazing! I am constantly in awe of this piece, it amazes me(yes, thesarus time again, I know)I could picture the expressions on their faces so vividly it scared me(maybe because I see it everyday). Anyway, this was amazing as usual, anything else I can do, just ask. Thanks!

Anna
jv2002 chapter 30 . 7/13/2003
I've just read all thirty chapters and I think it's safe to say I'm speechless, which is completely out of character for me since words are my life. This story is completely and utterly amazing. It's both heartbreaking and moving at the same time. Each character has their motivations and emotional issues and you bring so much depth to these characters. Your writing style is brilliant and all these plot twists keep your story from ever reaching any degree of boring. I'm completely captivated by this story and I eagerly await the next chapter. Please update soon!