Reviews for Fractures
LS505956 chapter 50 . 3/15
My heart is broken. And that was a happy ending, no? Two sharp shards. Never to be put back. I don't even know what made me so sad.
This was a beautiful story, and I hope to hear from you in the future. If you ever do publish a non-FF book, I'd love to know. Don't forget us.
Questioning Destiny chapter 50 . 3/12
So... this fic was a bit of a struggle but I stuck with it for the bellamione. I actually spent a considerable amount of time thinking about why Bella wasn’t warning Hermione about repressed magic creating another obscurous, it wasn’t until you made an authors note about seeing the Fantastic Beasts that it made sense lol. I’m still rather confused about all the background chaos though? How does luna’s Visions tie into the how Hermione’s championships... or was it even hers in the visions but the unknown child. . so confused here.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 39 . 2/18
Notice how Bellatrix calls her Hermione instead of Granger, eh?
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 31 . 2/18
Damn, and we saw that Black enjoyed that so we know Neville was right when he said Black is probably just flustered
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 30 . 2/18
I know this is probably horrible for me to say but I just don't like Neville. I just don't. And him defying death by the hands of Hermione - like I get it but I don't really like it. Just because. I do like this story though so that's a plus.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 29 . 2/18
I love how this turned how to be a hallucination/dream under influence. Totally messed with hermione's head.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 23 . 2/18
I love reading this story. It's one of my favorites side by side with Glass Silence and its one of the few stories I love reading over and over and over again. I don't read the sequel because I prefer the build up of a story rather than the end but I'll keep finding myself coming back this story and reminding myself why I like this story so much.
ScOut4It chapter 47 . 2/17
I don't know what's wrong with me, where I took a break right before they consummated their attraction...

So you left the poor souls reading in time with your updates a moment of coitus interruptus via Andy and Morgana: cruel. ;D
Sometimes its good to be late to the party...

It's nice you dove in pretty quick in the next one; not so cruel after all. :)

Beautiful and tasteful first time! Bellatrix talked naughty, but not dirty, which I liked. And she was a pleasant balance of in charge and tender. Would have liked to see Hermione's first time returning the favor though.

Sweet late-night/early-morning after with Hermione pretending to sleep and Bellatrix knowing and then their cuddle.

Stoked to be back in the saddle - and to see how you end this book of the series, and where the next one takes us.
ScOut4It chapter 45 . 1/29
Well I don't read or review for ages and now here I am with a tedious one. :D

In this chapter when Hermione uses the old Black family dueling trick on Draco, I think you have Tonks whooping in the audience, but then later, after Ron is dead and Hermione is hiding in a tower, Tonks joins her and apologizes for not being there. So I think you forgot where Tonks was.

"DAMN RIGHT!" A voice breaks from the crowd.

She splutters to a laugh, lowering her wand and turning to the stands recognising Nymph's voice anywhere.
Imagine05 chapter 50 . 1/26
just.. i love you and thank you for this pearl. THE BEST FANFIC I EVER READ. WELL DONE.
Violette1512 chapter 50 . 1/13
Glorious story, glorious writing, best pairing. Loved this AU so much, loved the setting, the twists, the slow burn. Thank you again and I still won't give up hope that you'll come back to FF one day. Xoxo
vegetals chapter 50 . 1/8
I KNOW IM LATE BUT. .FUCKING HELL. .THIS IS FUCKINGB MAGNIFICENT. I AM LITERALLY,,,,,,.,.,.. deADASS SCREAMING. IT WAS SO ADDICTIVE I SPENT LIKE A FUCKIN WEEK READING THIS WHOLE THING. I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUAL
violette1512 chapter 44 . 1/4
Ooooh there it is! I'm celebrating and giggling like a happy child haha - even though I already knew what was coming. You created such a complex and wonderful alternate universe out of the HPworld.
XOXO chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Belated Merry Christmas! And again I'm reading this story! The Best one out there... Thank you again and again for writing and sharing! A sad day for fanfic when you retired of it - but hopefully a great day when we'll read your own book one day! Take care! xoxo
violette1512 chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
This is THE fic. Love it so much. Reading it again and again :) Thank you again for writing and sharing! Hope that you will comeback to your roots one day and write another bellamione tic! Xoxo
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »