Reviews for Fractures

RemmaForever chapter 46 . 6/26
GOD FUCK ANDY I'VE BEEN WAITING 46 CHAPTERS FOR THIS WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS A BULLSHIT COCK BLOCK WHAT
Amediocreauthor chapter 1 . 6/5
Hey I didn’t know how to contact you but I recently posted a fic on ao3 and the premise is quite similar to Fractures (which I adore) and I wanted to check if that was ok with you? It’s Bellamione with the anniversary of the triwizard tournament and the previous winners all compete plus 4 Hogwarts students. It ain’t a patch on your work but please tell me if it’s too similar.
продолжение пожалуста
Humor1 chapter 50 . 4/6
this fanfic is brilliant, even tho there was an error but it's still has a very beautiful plot! even tho they hermione and bella has a short romance here the plot was still interesting, the twist amazed me. and I hope you continue this story, I don't know if this is the ending BUT I think the chapters were enough it made me cry, it made me so mad, it made me happy. thank you for writing this! it was worth reading it :)))
oksanaevicgmai chapter 1 . 4/4
098754апрн556
Humor1 chapter 23 . 4/5
why in the fuck she bring her past
Humor1 chapter 11 . 4/5
I always thought you were a prick Ron, never thought you'd confirm it though." Neville retorts LMAO THAT WAS HARD
Humor1 chapter 10 . 4/5
girlboss!
Humor1 chapter 4 . 4/5
that's so sad I remember my dad slap me in my cheeks and then my nose starts bleeding he was scared bcs my mom would see my nose bleeding so he tried to comfort me by buying me an ice cream
Humor1 chapter 1 . 4/5
prove yourself hermione!
livwilson1997 chapter 10 . 1/8
I found this story yesterday and love it! I also love that Flur was with Hermione - i’ve always wanted her to be with a woman so thank you!
LostFantasist chapter 36 . 12/29/2021
This comment is for Chapter 35: Level Six - Survival of the Fittest. Reposting it 'cause I didn't know doesn't support certain symbols in reviews and only allows 1 comment/review per chapter, without the option to delete/edit it *facepalm*

I'm so confused with the logistics for this round lol! It says in the previous chapter that 21 contestants remain. If they were required to eliminate 3 competitors before being allowed to leave by the flag, doesn't that mean only 5 can move on from this round, not 10?

3 eliminated [PLUS] 1 eliminator [EQUALS] 4 contestants
21 [DIVIDED BY] 4 [EQUALS] 5 survivors*

*And this is assuming a perfect scenario where the ones eliminated weren't able to beat anyone at all, and with 1 eliminator beating 4 contestants.

If I'm wrong, someone please explain the math to me! XD