Reviews for Fractures
thinker0 chapter 50 . 4/14
Nothing at all like I expected, but one of the most interesting and unpredictable stories I have read
Have you heard of something called punctuation?
OMG this was soooo good! Literally read the whole thing in two days. I loved it so so so much-can’t wait to read the sequel!
Sad Francisco chapter 50 . 2/9
this is prob my third/fourth time reading this story. i love it so much. love how you wrote the characters and the plot and everything. ugh it makes my heart happy. very good work.
Nvm Ron did it ah- I just finish the chapter before commenting LOL
Hold up... maybe Harry imperiod Luna.. he didn’t visit hermione like Ron did...
Wow Harry took out Rom, Ron redeems himself last minute... did not see ANY of this coming geezz
The ancient black tradition being used by a muggleborn against a malfoy...damn right is right! Let’s go Andy, can’t forget about all the training she gave before Bella stepped in. Such a good scene 3
Lol “im going to curse you” “piss off” - morning Bella has be dyinggg hahahaha
Ay yess Bella jealous of Krum, love it hahahah
Hm maybe Morgana is wrong is she says you can trust all blacks... Bella maybe we don’t know for sure, but Andy’s an angel
Apple juice I’m desddd hahaha
Omg yes Bellas her mentor. Yes. Did not see this coming (also moving in together? Ahhhh)
Aw yes finally Bella opens up! Chapter 32, also great
Woo so my last comment was before I finished chapter 31- wow alotttt more happened. Poor Hermione. Though I did catch Bella saying that snape/Neville wouldn’t have been able to restrain themselves as well, meaning that she was having a hard time restraining herself...hehehe. Looking forward to reading on
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »