Reviews for Fractures
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6h
However is behind this competition needs to be sent to the other with the rest of the trash. Off line.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7h
Piling work on me.

mind off things.
is this Bella's version of foreplay she is doing with Hermione ?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 23h
Eyes off the charm.
thought you had a beta?
off balance,
flee. It is off not of.
Nut Toxx chapter 49 . 8/2
Third time I read it. I love this story. I love your way of writing. I love the sexual tension between Bella and Hermione. Thanks... thanks.
RemmaForever chapter 50 . 6/26

RemmaForever chapter 46 . 6/26
GOD FUCK ANDY I'VE BEEN WAITING 46 CHAPTERS FOR THIS WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS A BULLSHIT COCK BLOCK WHAT
Amediocreauthor chapter 1 . 6/5
Hey I didn’t know how to contact you but I recently posted a fic on ao3 and the premise is quite similar to Fractures (which I adore) and I wanted to check if that was ok with you? It’s Bellamione with the anniversary of the triwizard tournament and the previous winners all compete plus 4 Hogwarts students. It ain’t a patch on your work but please tell me if it’s too similar.
продолжение пожалуста
Humor1 chapter 50 . 4/6
this fanfic is brilliant, even tho there was an error but it's still has a very beautiful plot! even tho they hermione and bella has a short romance here the plot was still interesting, the twist amazed me. and I hope you continue this story, I don't know if this is the ending BUT I think the chapters were enough it made me cry, it made me so mad, it made me happy. thank you for writing this! it was worth reading it :)))
oksanaevicgmai chapter 1 . 4/4
098754апрн556
Humor1 chapter 23 . 4/5
why in the fuck she bring her past
Humor1 chapter 11 . 4/5
I always thought you were a prick Ron, never thought you'd confirm it though." Neville retorts LMAO THAT WAS HARD
Humor1 chapter 10 . 4/5
girlboss!
Humor1 chapter 4 . 4/5
that's so sad I remember my dad slap me in my cheeks and then my nose starts bleeding he was scared bcs my mom would see my nose bleeding so he tried to comfort me by buying me an ice cream
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »