Reviews for Fractures
Kurojistou chapter 15 . 3/28/2020
I love the Hermione and Neville team siblings with dark secrets vibes
ecags chapter 50 . 2/29/2020
Jesus Christ, this is the best story I have ever read.
TrueBlackLioness chapter 20 . 2/7/2020
What the Fuck does Sensō no ko MEAN
TrueBlackLioness chapter 14 . 2/7/2020
Black turns heading back to the castle as Hermione steps up next to the broom on the grass. She can do this, Ginny settles on the Quidditch box waiting for her input. Sweaty palmed Hermione hovers her hand over the broom.

"Up."

As though electrocuted, the broom swishes up, narrowly missing Hermione's head and zooming straight into the sky. Hermione staring after it and watches as the broom becomes nothing more than a little black dot in the distance.

"This may be harder than I thought." Hooch comments staring after the broom. "Now try down."

Yes just yes that about sums it up
Guest chapter 50 . 1/29/2020
This is a BLOODY MASTERPIECE!
Annie chapter 50 . 1/29/2020
Hello!
First of all, I wish to thank you. I know you put a lot of effort in this fanfic. I wish I found this in 2016. I devoured this in five days, I think.
So, sorry for my english I'm not native (greetings from Brazil!), but I want to say a few things.
It's hard to find something really good to read, but you simply trapped me. Each chapter I read, I felt this amazing sensation: I always wanted more. Each level Hermione passed, I was just so happy that I celebrated with the crowd cuz I really felt the fear with her — it's was totally unpredictable (and it is one of the hardest things than an author can do right). Thank you! Although I wish the other teams received more attention I understand that it would be too difficult with so many things happening at the same time.
I think you made the most accurate Bellatrix I find in this site. I felt love, rage, fear and so many things for her. You managed to make her with so passion. I will probably dream of this woman for many nights.
Also, I read the note you left in your profile. I wish you are doing fine in your life! This fanfic left so many mysteries behind that I wish to know, but I think I'm not reading the sequel since I would be frustrated at the "end" of it. Anyway, I will think a lot about it and make my guesses. Oh girl, I wish I know.
Please, if you wrote your own book, let me know the title. I'll read and support the amazing author you are.
Good luck, friend.
My contact:
Yeeeeet.xD chapter 50 . 1/30/2020
Fuck...
YOU JUST RUIEND EVERY OTHER DAMNED FANFIC THERE IS! HOW DA FUCK AM I GOING TO FIND ANOTHER ONE THIS GOOD!
You beautiful, talented piece of shit!
chipperdyke chapter 42 . 1/16/2020
Oh Jesus so that is the end!? I can't believe... Ron! And poor Harry! And Bella badass so great. Was so nice to see Hermione beat James Potter the awful prick. This was quite a ride!
chipperdyke chapter 33 . 1/12/2020
Umm wow. So I have been reading this mostly on my Kindle but finally decided to drop a comment today.

There is so much to love here - and so much that's new to me, even though I know that this fic is the foundational Bellamione teacher/student AU. I really love your Snape and how Hermione is such an irrepressible badass. There are so many things I am on the edge of my seat about still - primarily, what the fuck is going on with Voldie and who are these people who the Muggles somehow mysteriously knew about & who would kill Hermione?!

The Morgana connection is friggin brilliant. I could always feel that had happened with Hermione's dad, but the mom part was a big surprise, and you drew that out so masterfully it was fantastic.

I have to say… two fake kisses to start us off!? Dirty cheat I say. Dirty cheat! Or at least a tease.

Bella's story - I knew she needed to tell Hermione eventually, but my mind is spinning about it still. She lost her lover, and she's suuuuper upset about it, but weren't they already separated? Why is she so torn up about it considering she had already given her up? And her relationship with Neville - I really had no clues before that would lead to this conclusion. Feels like something is missing.

Very excited for Bellamione been reading this for a week and it finally feels close! Bella loosening up, what a powerful scene and such tension, and hehe Snape can totally tell what's happening! Ahhh!

Anyway probably will just comment when I finish now ;) thanks for the great work.
1999Lyssa chapter 42 . 1/11/2020
Luna is a ravenclaw by the way
Raineh Daze chapter 4 . 1/5/2020
So... Hermione is 18, the story is in 6th year, chapter one you said it was the fifth anniversary of the championships but then mentioned that Bella and James have won... there's being bad with numbers and then there's not double-checking that the numbers make sense. Seriously, it's confusing when you get all these contradictions.
JenDamn chapter 42 . 12/19/2019
A jealous Bellatrix is cute. But I mean COME on, she rejected Hermione rather rudely. Honestly I always like Hermione and Fleur together, although I understand this story isn't about that. Still, I'm glad they're still interacting.
JenDamn chapter 31 . 12/18/2019
Wait! People seriously found Neville disgusting?! He handled everything exactly as he should have. Blah.
JenDamn chapter 30 . 12/18/2019
Due to your last chapter liking Fleur more. I hope you have someone decent for her to end up with. I mean if you decide to partner her up.
JenDamn chapter 24 . 12/18/2019
This story is great. Took a bit to get into, but well worth it. I'm a little pissed off at Fleur right now, though. Great plot so far! Normally in fanfic you can get more of a gist of what's coming (meaning very predictable) with this I am really stumped. If I lived in that world I would have no idea who to kill to protect Hermione, (Besides Ron, and, well, I always feel that way). Anyway awesome work!
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »