Reviews for Fractures
Catalina V Black chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
I think I'm just going to read this when your done with the whole thing because I don't want to flip through chapters. I'm on chapter ten, I'll have to read that then when this is done.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
This is bloody brilliant.
kiarcheo chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Hermione saving the day...I can't wait for the fall-out, if it's anything like we started to see, with Hermione being accepted...and Harry and Ron sulking.
I keep loving Hermione and Neville.
Fleur...damn it, generally speaking I ship Fleurmione so while reading this chapter I was so involved that...I forgot about this being Bellamione and just went wild with them being reunited.
I would be okay with them being just good friends but what Fleur whispered, calling Hermione her only true love makes me worried...hope nobody will get hurt (at least for this...with this kind of competition getting hurt would be the least of the worries, important is not to get killed)
I can't wait for the next chapter
violette1512 chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
I definitely didn't see that coming ;) but I absolutely love the idea! :)
Thank for this new chapter, like always I can't wait til the next is online ;)
kali07 chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Wow, that was intense! Can't wait to her Fluer & Hermione's past together!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Great Chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! I'm guessing Harry and Ron isn't going to be to happy with Hermione having all the attention, especially Ron? Though now Hermione will be having Draco and the other Slytherins along with Neville and Grabrielle on her side, a better team than the one that dragged her into the games! Looking forward to reading the next chapter, to see how everything turns out!
Mia chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Helloooo ! Me again ahah
Ok I want Hermione to change team lol. Hermione, Blaise, Gabrielle and Neville would be perfect together no ? No ?
I loved the "thank you kiss" at the end and I can't wait to learn more about Fleur and Hermione's relationship ! I'm curious about Bellatrix's reaction as well hehe...

Btw, I realised that I almost never comment this fic, sorry about it, but I find it just as good as "A drop in the ocean" in an other style :)
LtheWolf chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Oh interesting so Neville was the mirror man but Ron was still acting suspicious af. Of course Hermione is badass, but Fleur is involved now, I feel it might get complicated
R.Pyke chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
damn this is amazing
surreal chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
It is my birthday party today. At this risk of sounding pathetic I snuck away to read this. Love it, feels like there are a lot of things in motion and you're weaving it all together. Very well done. Kudos where kudos are due
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
Love it! Can't wait to see what Bellatrix thinks of all this.
kcn.fanfiction chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
Love this new update! Thank you for writing and sharing!
blackwidow9009 chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
This story is amazing! I've been loving the dynamic between Hermione as a student and Bellatrix as her teacher. The tournament is really interesting and I can't wait to see the next stages of it. Looking forward to the next chapter tremendously!
NoPainNoGain509 chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
Hey I'm curious if this is the Wendigo that can only see you if you're moving and only can be made by eating another human? If not could you please explain what it is please.
GISA103 chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
I just have to say that your tale is one of the best that I have ever read.
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »