Reviews for Fractures
Zire-7 chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Congratulations you are being stalked by me. You should never, ever, ever, ever, ever stop writing Bellamione. You have the angst ratcheted up to eleven and there is just so many questions. Nev, is being cryptic and is in cahoots with Hermione. Your Bella is sassy as ever, love it. I just realized that I have made a grave error that shall be remedied post haste. I must add you to my collection(yes its as creepy as it sounds). *Cackling like mad*

Until the next update,
TTFN!
Mia chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Bellatrix bullying students even when she's a teacher is so fitting lol. I'd love to see what is her relationship with Snape. They are two of my favorite characters and I always thought they could have been good friend in another story ahah
Morticia Gore chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Well! Seems like this one is going to be an awesome story :D can't wait to read more :)
Greetings!
Pd: Bellatrix doesn't seem to hate the girl as much as she preaches.
kali07 chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
So intriguing...I have so any questions now, and can't wait to read the answers...I have a few theories but I will keep them to myself for now ;)
Boomerang chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
wow the cliffhanger ! And Andy doesn't even seem surprised... mmm...
This story is getting better and better, really ! it's such a pleasure to read you...
although, and i really don't mean to be rude or anything, but I believe there are some grammatical mistakes ? just some words interchanged, like once and ones, or his and he's ? But I'm not a native speaker so... I may be mistaken myself :)
The mystery is getting thicker, what with the strange folder, Bella's behavior, and the line of Tutors... Can't wait for your next chapter ! Thank you so so much for sharing !
No one would have don a bette Snape than Alan Rickman... No one... with his double bass voice and arrogant air...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Uuuh I'm so f***ing excited! :)) Pleeeease don't make us wait to long for another chapter! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Hmm this is an interesting story. Can't really critique it, I'm not good at it. Though I think you have a little problem with punctuations, like with commas. In one sentence I thought you were talking about the same subject, but then it changes. Or with 's. But really, other than those, I have no problems, it could be managed anyway. And also, I sooo love you for updating regularly. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
LtheWolf chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Hmm interesting, I imagined Volde as the young one in the and Bellatrix conversation, I wonder how that will go.
Wrispen chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Hmm this raised even more questions.. Prof Black is just confusing/intriguing/leaves me wanting more, conserning her actions. Then we have Tonks' adventure and Hermione's past. Great job on writing a flowing chapter with so much being introduced.
I really like the pace of this story, even more than for the other bella/mione stories you have. Looking forward to the first level of the championship, and understand a little better what kind of levels there are.
Is it anything similar to caught in the mist, or not ;) (if I remember the title wrong, sorry :p )
Anyway, thanks for the update and have a nice holiday!
Dragul chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
I'm anxious to see how the medical examination will affect the story, or is Hermione that skilled to hide it even then
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
Ace221 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Thanks for the update! I feel like Hermione plays a big role in this but for what I'm not sure but can't wait to find out. I'm looking forward to Hermione and Bellatrix progressing in this it seems like something is already there between them and with Tom Riddle I wonder what his and others objective are in this story . I've enjoyed your Harry Potter stories and this one is already another one added to that list:)
Kris6 chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
I am loving this story so far. The whole student/teacher relationship is almost nonexistent for this pairing so I was excited to see this story out there...and I'm so glad it's you writing it too. As much potential as this plot has, if the wrong person were to write it, then it would be nothing but a huge disappointment. So, I was relieved when I saw you as the writer to this one ;)

A lot of interesting and curious things going on so far and we're only on the second chapter. I'm curious about these games and how they'll differ and compare to the Tri-Wizard...aside from the team aspect of it. It should also be interesting to see the different schools involved aside from the three we know about.

From what I can tell, Hermione seems particularly important to the upcoming games. It would be easy to brush it off because of how Neville was the one pushing her to join for his own reasons. However, when Dumbledore seemed to be hinting at her involvement, even before the teams were selected, that raises some questions. I wonder if the selection is rigged (not unlike the TWT) to select their team. Also, I am curious if Dumbledore will be just as much of a manipulative old goat as he usually is...especially since he doesn't seem to have had much to meddle in without Voldemort hanging over everyone's heads like before. With his involvement, it makes Neville's odd behavior seem a lot more relevant, like there's even more going on than what we see on the surface. He seems adamant that Hermione needs to win and that she is capable of winning.
From what has been hinted, the person that wins will be/needs to be someone that is in it to prove to themselves that they are capable. Those that enter for the money or glory of for the sake of their parents and/or legacy don't stand a chance of winning. Whether that is coincidence or the nature of the games themselves remains to be seen. Neville pretty much told Hermione as much. Now, while she agreed to enter on her friends' behalf and she intends to help them as much as she can, she doesn't have the confidence in herself (yet!) to truly consider going all the way. He was right when he told her that Ron and Harry would only just use them for their brains and hen cast them off without a second thought after the first round or two. This kind of helps explain why so many friendships end with the games. It will be interesting to see how the trio (and Neville) fare by the end of this. Seeing as I'm not overly fond of/attached to Ron or Harry, I'm not particularly worried a out them being bitter and ending their friendship with her (but I would feel bad for her on principle). I do hope that she can at least stay friends with Neville. Chances are that she won't Ben friends with Ginny either if Ron ditches her, but those two don't seem as close as they were in canon so it might not even matter. That being said, Neville's suggesting Hermione aside, the boys always could have put in Ginny's name instead if they really needed a fourth, so they weren't totally without options. It's just another thing to suggest something bigger is at work here.

And then there's Hermione and Bella. They have such an odd, but entertaining, dynamic so far. Bella's occasional subtle digs at Hermione based on her blood status don't seem as vicious as they probably could be...it almost seems like an act at times, like it's what's expected of her. While she did seem to get some kind of enjoyment at managing to hurt Hermione at the lake, it wasn't as extreme or sadistic as I've come to expect from her.
It's been apparent on a number of occasions that she doesn't hate her as much as she lets on. Her goading of Hermione to quickly decide to enter or withdraw wasn't meant to actually encourage her to enter. She seems to have genuinely wanted her to stay out of the tournament...and I don't believe for a moment that it had anything to do with blood status. I think her comments on not wanting to be stuck with only the other less intelligent students if/when Hermione eventually dies in the games seems a little closer to the truth. While she did acknowledge that Hermione is very intelligent and that Bella might even actually enjoy teaching her, I think there's more to it than that. I think there is genuine concern for her well-being. Even if she hasn't fully admitted it to herself just yet, I think she does care for Hermione. Maybe Bella already knows that she cares for her more than she should and that's why she picks on her like she does. She wants to do what she can to push Hermione away to keep from getting too close. She focuses on perceived flaws (blood status) to justify to herself why any attraction/admiration towards Hermione is a bad idea on her part...on top of the student/teacher thing.
Even Hermione can acknowledge to herself how much she admires Bella, for her knowledge as well as for the way she manages to command respect with her presence alone. She even admits that she finds Bella attractive...despite her personality lol. I wonder if Bella ever caught on to any of those thoughts of Hermione's. The whole scene with the boys plotting something stupid and Hermione trying to tell them how stupid it was...and then realizing that Bella was "listening" to the whole thing was great. I think it important to note that Bella didn't bother hiding that she was listening to their thoughts when Hermione noticed her but, with just a shame of her head, she trusted Hermione not to warn the boys. Bella seemed more amused then anything when she indicated Hermione not to warn them and, while Hermione might take it as a threat, I doubt Bella would do anything to her if she did warn them. I can't wait to see what happens to Harry and Ron when they walk into a trap lol.

Needless to say, I'm excited to see where this story is going. Also, it goes without saying that I am Team Hermione all the way (and Neville too until they have to separate). I do hope she wins this thing even if I doubt she has it in her to rub it in Harry and Ron's faces when she does win. I suspect the Bella simply doesn't think Hermione is ruthless enough to win the games because she's so loyal to her friends...but only time will tell. I look forward to seeing what happens next...as well as finding out why Dumbledore is so convinced that Bella will be helping Hermione.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Very very interesting! Loving the first few installments. Feels like one big teaser
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I. Just. Love. It.

This first chapter was perfect and has so much potential! I can't wait to read the second one and more and more and more! :)
1,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »