Reviews for Fractures
commanderheartache chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Great update. I can't wait until the championships are in full swing. It'll be interesting to see where it leads everyone. I hope you post more soon.
Dragul chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
I was behind on my fanfiction readings but finally found the time for this one
Great great start, really like their interaction and the setting
Blackkfeather chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Well ... I don't know what to say, I feel like I'm always complimenting you but you deserve it
Thank you for sharing this with us, I've got 4 hours of sleep left but I'm glad I could read all of it tonight and I hope you'll update soon even if you have two stories running now ...
'Till next time ! :D
Blackkfeather chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
You'll never stop to amaze me ... I'm going to read the next chapter but I already know I'll love it
Consider me your 100th follower ! :D
GISA103 chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Wow this tale is amazing.
Thank you...
Mia chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Well well, that's promising ! I love the idea and your writing is superb. You write all the characters so well, you totally appropriate them to you while keeping the essence of their personalities :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
kali07 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Shes so gonna help and I can't wait to read it lol!
Oliver Haddo chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I'm enjoying the somewhat Snape-like role that Bellatrix has taken in this so far. Dark, but not overtly evil, possibly a bit more decent than widely given credit for by staff and students (witness her insight about Neville, allowing Hermione restricted library access, even complimenting her intelligence, albeit in a backhanded manner), but still acting as a perfect foil for the non-Slytherin students. She certainly does get a kick out of drowning Hermione in extra work, but I suspect that if she really did thoroughly hate her, she would take a different approach, as I'm sure she knows that Hermione would be even more bothered if Bellatrix were to not provide any intellectual challenge at all, particularly under the pretense of claiming she couldn't handle it.

I like the confidant take on Neville, too; it always bothered me that despite his frequent appearance, he never really felt like a very fleshed-out character in the books until very late in the series. Good to see that we get to have him here as more than the punchline for "clumsy and nervous" jokes, despite the circumstances leading to him maturing being different.

Also, irrespective of if he ever gets mentioned (let alone appears) somewhere in this story, I can't help but wonder what sort of person that Snape would be in this sort of AU, as so much of what defined his character—the death of Lilly Potter, serving as a spy for the order, being forced into a teaching job that wore him down for years—isn't applicable here.
Wrispen chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Well hello update :D this Bellatrix has my mind in a spin. I'm not sure if she hasn't already gone against her words of no help to Granger or not.. i mean she did solidify Hermione participation in the championship with her teasing/logic in someway.. well it's late here (again) so I'll be reading it again tomorrow haha
Really interesting piece of work and I really like this for some reason unknown at the moment(well it is Bella) :D thx and until next time!
gnurd chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
So far I like it a lot, though I am wary due to your habit of blocking happy endings at the last second. Let me tell you, I've read both of the time travel ones that have completed and it is depressing seeing happiness crushed at the last second. I really do not want to see that yet again, but probably won't be able help myself. gahhhhh, why do you do this to me?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Heck yeah! Badass Hermione coming soon. Well not soon ,but in the near future. As neville starts getting crazy or something. I love it thanks for writing.
Boomerang chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
well well well... for the first half, i thought maybe Bella was a bit like snape : helping behind the scene, in a very distorted way, while really insulting, disapproving and arrogant upfront. But then i am not so sure any more.
Dumbledore and his meddling ways... He will always try to goat people in one or the other direction... But I wonder what he gets out of it.
And Neville. You're really making him interesting. his will to surpass his background, his traumas, and rise against the threat. his need to prove something, to himself, and to the lestranges, to prove they didn't brake him. i like it :)
great chapter ! thank you, again and again, for your stories...
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Man the anticipation is killing me. I feel that it will come down to Neville and Hermione and Bellatrix will find herself growing compassionate towards her. I just know that the true characters of everyone will be revealed here. If I may ask, do you how long will this story be? Well once again this is another great chapter and I can't wait until the teams are chosen.
Boomerang chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Well... I am definitely intrigued. Not only by Hermione's more than troubled family, but also how, starting with this situation, can Bella and her get closer... or is it through fight ? I really enjoy the first chapter that gives such a good feeling of "the goblet of fire". And as usual, you just know how to write in a way that lures one in. it's impressive. And i am also really curious about bellatrix, for her behaviour doesn't simply seem to be only denigrating (admittedly it is a lot), there is humour, there is some kind of after thought. Like allowing Hermione to in research in the restricted area (yes, she asks a lot of homework, but still, one does not imply the other). And the way she is in the end curious of Hermione's activity, asking and for a short time have something resembling a civilised conversation, even though it remains mocking and sarcastic. So... I'm hooked :) thank you so much for writing ! It's always such pleasure to read you...
1,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »