Reviews for Fractures
Y. Calla chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Interesting, I see Tom decided to take over the way most people do, via politics. Are the Marauders no more? Do they not speak with one another because of the Championship? This story is so intriguing, I can't wait for more!
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
You can't keep doing this to me. Writing these brilliant stories. How am I going to ever be productive with such great work from you. another great idea and I can't wait for the next chapter.
livingarandomreality chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! You're a very talented writer. Everyone seems very true to their characters and fit seamlessly into the situation. The immediate tension between Hermione and Bellatrix is great. I loved everything about this, from how Bellatrix treats Hermione, to Hermione's friendship with Hagrid, the animosity between Minerva and Bellatrix, the fact that Bellatrix is so insistent on trying to put Hermione in her place and it only backfiring (the way that Bellatrix's taunting that convinced Hermione to go along with the tournament was genius), I mean everything. I could ramble on endlessly about the things that made this chapter so great. Thank you so much for writing/posting this story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
333Nightfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Very interesting start! I like this AU and the fact that Bellatrix is a teacher at Hogwarts.
That's true, Hermione is surely not a coward, but these Riddle Championships look indeed pretty terrifying, even more than the Triwizard Tournament.
I look very much forward to the next chapter.

Keep it up!
LtheWolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Ohh interesting, sassy Hermione though I feel that will be good thing along wth the exercise for the games
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I'd love to read more of this!
Origin of Pink chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
HAHA Yes I now have another Fic to look forward too!
Coures chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Heh, what if Hermione wins this championship the muggle way?
Wouldn't that knock those freaking purists off their asses, Lmao.
cangel007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Yes! Absolutely worth continuing
wednsj chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Love it!
MadameBellamione chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Definitely worth continuing, I'm very curious to see where you're going to go with the character development in this. We have Bellatrix who's kinda mysterious, she's not as insane as the Bella we're all used to but there's something about her that doesn't settle as good. As for Hermione, she doesn't seem to like her DADA professor at all, so it's going to be interesting to see how the two eventually come together! Brilliant beginning, love the storyline! Can't wait for more.
Mephista chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This is very promising so far. I like your authentic characterization of Bellatrix and Hermione in this AU.
I had to read their first encounter several times as I, above all, adore the subtle but still intense exchanges. In my opinion the suspense and attraction between them cannot take long enough to be built. Hermione is so right when it comes to understanding and pushing your body and I am very eager to see how she is going to prove it to Bellatrix in the upcoming championships. Don't let us wait to long!
Caydus chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Oh my god I love this! Please continue I cannot wait to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Worth continuing. I really hope that Hermione shows more venom toward Bellatrix to prove her wrong. I say definately worth continuing. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Hell yeah this is worth continuing! I was pretty reproachful at first just because I'm so attached to a drop in the ocean but holy shit this is really good! Especially the ending just the freaking ending of the first chapter is amazing seriously though I'm now hooked on this and a drop in the ocean. Thank you!
1,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 Next »