Reviews for Fractures
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/2/2021
Drifts off to sleep.
why do people think the booze will help?
all it does is cause more trouble.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/2/2021
Thresh hold.
Bella is a bitch and her actions toward
Hermione border on child abuse. why do none if the other
teachers see that or do they not give a crap because she is
A muggleborn? I noticed in the books and movies the staff
seemed turn a blind eye to the actions,of certain teachers
and students towards other students.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/2/2021
Is the professor jealous of Hermione because as a "Mudblood" she is much smarter then her?
except for when she was just tricked into joining the tournament?
Capflamesdanger chapter 50 . 8/2/2021
Debo confesar que es la primera vez que algo que lei me llego a matar de los nervios, me tuviste al borde de la silla con cada capitulo y si bien tenia una idea de que esperar rompiste con todo lo que pensaba y lo llevaste aun mas alto. Ame esa camareria entre Hermione y Neville, son geniales ambos y no muy valorados, al menos Neville. Y no se que mas decir, perfecto y also insulso para describir esta joyita, retrataste muy bien a los personajes y la idea de Voldi siendo un villano mas calmado es estupenda, los politicos dan mas miedo que los escandalosos y eso retrata muy bien a ese Slytherin.
Espero que sigas escribiendo, eres genial!
Saludos ;)
Datgingerz chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
I absolutely love this story! This is my second time reading and I definitely plan on reading it again.
riskeybusiness chapter 50 . 7/12/2021
Amazing story I was absolutely hooked. Thanks so much for sharing. Considering your update on the sequel I think I'll just think of the story as ending here
Eds85 chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
I just read both the fracture Hp verse. i feel that this serves as an inspiration that bellamione pairing works and though most are Au but still the intensity and romance of this fantasy story is sooo much love. Thank you for creating and sharing your wonderful mind.. :)
thinker0 chapter 50 . 4/14/2021
Nothing at all like I expected, but one of the most interesting and unpredictable stories I have read
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2021
Have you heard of something called punctuation?
Guest chapter 50 . 2/20/2021
OMG this was soooo good! Literally read the whole thing in two days. I loved it so so so much-can’t wait to read the sequel!
Sad Francisco chapter 50 . 2/9/2021
this is prob my third/fourth time reading this story. i love it so much. love how you wrote the characters and the plot and everything. ugh it makes my heart happy. very good work.
Nvm Ron did it ah- I just finish the chapter before commenting LOL
Guest chapter 45 . 1/28/2021
Hold up... maybe Harry imperiod Luna.. he didn’t visit hermione like Ron did...
Guest chapter 45 . 1/28/2021
Wow Harry took out Rom, Ron redeems himself last minute... did not see ANY of this coming geezz
Guest chapter 45 . 1/28/2021
The ancient black tradition being used by a muggleborn against a malfoy...damn right is right! Let’s go Andy, can’t forget about all the training she gave before Bella stepped in. Such a good scene 3
1,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »