Reviews for Paleblood
EL Hunter chapter 1 . 6/15
Can’t wait for some ELDEN RING!
Locke1998 chapter 21 . 4/24
Hey Arrixam, I hope you feel up for continuing your stories again. I'm guessing you are going through some stuff right now and have a lot on your plate. Thank you for writing these stories and I hope to see another update soon.
G silently chapter 4 . 4/24
dear god you've made hestia so annoying and unlikable
When is next the next update, i hope you havent abandoned this fic as its one of my favourites
LoveThisStoryBUT chapter 2 . 4/16
An elbow to the gut as hard as ais(mid-high level 5{blatantly superhuman}) to loki's(baseline human) body would break all of her ribs and rupture every internal organ in her torso.
1 year since last update
Truck-Sama chapter 14 . 4/3
Cute chap I also shipped Smith-Waifu with Welf.
Mercy chapter 5 . 4/2
Really disliking Hestia so far in this fic. Hope Bell gets his Blades back.
Chu-chu27 chapter 21 . 3/27
Wow. That was quite the ride you've put me through. This fanfic had me staying up late night at a weekday during exam week and i had ZERO regrets in all the hours i've put into binging it. The writing is stellar, no grammatical issues as far as i can tell, it's fluid and descriptive, it made my imagination go on the wildest of adventure. This is especially true when you write fight scenes, there was no paragraph or sentence even that i felt was unneeded or hindered the action. The characters are also written very well, no time do they ever fee OOC and some like the dream hunters who are like Bell are a good balance between the a hunter their respective characters. Annalise and Maria are especially my favourite as they dominate all the scenes they are in. Annalise i feel is your best written character yet, her loyalty to bell, her cruelness to her enemies, her cold and regal nature was a treat to read. And seeing her like that, after all she's been through to get Bell back and repay him, it made me shed a tear for the Vileblood queen (PS. I HOPE SHE'S OK). Now Maria felt like that one reoccurring boss fight that gets stronger every time, her appearance and her importance to Bell and Aiz are the highlight of this fic. She's an enigma, one time i feel like she's helping Bell and another wanting to kill him - like an ex girlfriend you can't get rid off. The hunters are also utilized well, they are a fearsome bunch and as secretive like in the game. Now to talk about Bell. I must say his character progression is by far the best in the case (partly because he's the main character and all), from naive adventurer, to skilled hunter, to blood drunk hunter and now like a man who's tired of all the bloodshed and closed his eyes to the suffering and pain, maybe to achieve his own enlightenment. If the story is going to where i think its going then all i can say is Master Wilhelm would be proud. Bell felt like his character in the show, naive, dense but also in important situations competent and a smart fighter. Most fics gloss over this hero-like persona in favor of the dark edge of the world of Bloodborne and replace his original character with a traumatized madman. However people sometimes forget that Bell is an unyielding individual, ready and willing to face his challenges with a youthful naivety to him. His relationships with everyone felt so natural, it was like i was reading a page from the source material itself. Especially with Lyu, their relationship is by far the most endearing - a tired old crow who's reluctant but true to her oath as the hunter of hunters and Bell, her successor. I really hope this story is continued because you've made something very well done that respects both source materials and interweaves them perfectly. I know you're tired of hearing people say "pls paleblood, where new chap" but i can sympathize and even join them in their pleas. This is something one of a kind and i hope to Oedon (speaking of her/him he's such a good antagonist, they make the other gods feel like normal humans compared to the formless being of the cosmos) gets an update soon. May you find your worth in the waking world, and i hope this message finds you well.
StandardBuster chapter 21 . 3/5
For some reason I get this feeling that Bell will at some point be wearing a remade version of the Crowfeather set. Because of the whole sucessor thing.
Xadro chapter 8 . 2/9
Yo author you made the MC retarded, it ruined your story
Xadro chapter 7 . 2/9
Lilly is such a rotten character even in the original story, never liked her.
Anxiety King chapter 21 . 1/29
This story is so good that it messed up my sleep schedule
Drew86419 chapter 21 . 1/29
I truly enjoyed this story, I appreciate all the effort you have taken to make this as good as it has been! Took me a week but I finally finished what you have up and I’m so ready for more!
I hope you return to this story fully one day and finish what is probably one of my favorite stories on this site ever! Until then I bid you adue and wish you the best!
The Kyuubi chapter 1 . 1/29
I think the story is super cool and good but the only thing I don't like it that bell is literally a rug for people to walk over. After killing monsters and beasts in the dream he should have some self confidence. other than that I really like the story. Keep up the good shit
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »