Reviews for Paleblood
dougwell666 chapter 5 . 9/11
First of I saw your authors note earlier and the thing about the hunter not being able to match other hunters in a single night is complete bullshit considering the dream the hunter goes through in the game is not just a single night, it goes on far longer than that man. Second, why is Maria complaining about the sin Bell rought on her? If he managed to kill the Orphan (I am assuming he did here) Then he pretty much saved Maria from her sin and even if he hasnt killed Orphan of Kos for some reason she would not hate him for killing her in the Nightmare considering she has tried to kill herself out of shame...
M1stymix chapter 16 . 8/25
If this was ever continued I wish Hestia would stop being so possessive to a point of mania this is just getting so irritating to read and hard to enjoy the story
You write well, but that's about it. You make some stupid fucking decisions bro, the clapping shit is stupid, and so is selling his shit then making bell not be mad about it.

And the idea of making bell go through all that shit and then making him forget everything is stupid af. Also Maria is fucking annoying, elf chick shouldn't be a hunter, you shouldn't keep adding shit because you're not good at it.

This is actually well written garbage.
youstink134 chapter 4 . 7/26
dude what the fuck hestia. that’s fucked up. if she ends up with bell i’m gonna be so pissed despite how much i adore this story
Good Hunter chapter 21 . 7/23
It's been 2 years and I have re-read this a total of 9 times and still no update
Demonslayerlover chapter 2 . 7/17
Aiz: ._.
Loki Familia:0o0
MeWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*
CryptiCute chapter 4 . 7/3
Hmmm, I swear if she did sell the Blades of Mercy then that is a HUGE breach of trust and Bell had better fucking drop her. I'm not really liking this Hestia.

Good writing so far!
The Cat chapter 21 . 5/15
Hope you update this story soon.
GirthMonster chapter 5 . 5/10
Selling the blades of mercy is the most boring decision you couldve chose especially since bell barelly reacts to them being sold. Either make it cause a rift or dont sell the swords for something as narratively boring as an op anime knife. trick weapons are so much more interesting and better designed. Dont care if the knife is danmachi canon if i gave a fuck about that i wouldnt be reading fanfic. Not mad just disappointed choose more interesting story telling next time over your boring choice to make your protagonist rich.
2 years since last update feels bad man
Sypho Dias chapter 4 . 2/22
Tf do you mean you sold the weapons you stupid goddess!? Why the hell is bell not more bothered by this? ...your fic is starting to make me really dislike hestia... like seriously. Bell is too innocent. This stupid goddess is so manipulative. Didn't think she had it in her to be such a bitch. All that lieing. I really hope hestia doesn't get bell. Woman is starting to become a nightmare!
yomunot chapter 19 . 2/19
The end of the chapter had m d
yomunot chapter 18 . 2/19
Holy, shit didn't just hit the fan it was launched out of a cannon. Good lord
Aviannn chapter 21 . 1/26
i loved every second of readin this omg. u are an incredible writer and i hope you are doing great. this is easily going to be one of my favorites, and i don’t even like danmachi all that much.
much love 3