Reviews for Paleblood
Aesir19 chapter 21 . 12h
I have to admit I paused for a few seconds at the point where Bell thrust his knife into Aiz's eye, prepared to kill her. Very brave and to me a momentous point, truly separating almost a mandatory relationship between them (romantic or not) in canon or other fic's.

I am impressed with this direction in the story and feel it fits perfectly with the story of the world you have built. I also always felt the very understated relationship between Bell and Lyu (Ryuu Lion?) hinted at so much, leaving so much up to the viewer or readers imagination. Looking forward to the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 14h
Another excellent chapter!
Garbouw Deark chapter 21 . 16h
I did not expect to see this on my Alerts feed.

Nor did I expect Ryu to commit genocide or Bell to continue fleeing Orario. I don't disagree with those tho. Ryu needed to pull a Tanya and preemptively end a war before it started (it also helped in a narrative sense, telling us how Ryu took down entire familias). And as much as I want Bell to go back to Orario for Haruhime-related reasons, I can definitely see why he doesn't want to go back. I'd imagine he will eventually, as Oedon would hardly stop chasing him after a zip code change, but it would probably take the death of someone close to him for that to happen.

...you're going to kill Ryu, aren't you?
Black Doberman chapter 21 . 21h
glad you didnt forget about this. please keep the chapters coming.
Obzerps chapter 21 . 4/8
So you're writing again I see
A Nameless Ghost chapter 21 . 4/8
YEEEEESSSSSS! You have returned my friend, Paleblood! the best danmachi fiction out there, bloodborne too.
Airchampion chapter 21 . 4/8
Glad to see this updated with such a fulfilling chapter
Wow that was a surprise. Welcome back!
Ad Terrorem chapter 21 . 4/8
Ah, I see it now! This is the point where things steadily get worse and worse until we know for certain that we’ve been eased into the deep end... poor Aiz, though. It’s a shame that the ship between her and Bell is well and truly sunk this chapter, especially with the whole bit about Bell stabbing her in the eye.

The Blade of Mercy was... much more powerful than I’d predicted it would be, I’ll admit. Killing the entire familia along with the god is just as terrifying as it was made out to be, at least, and it gives people a very good reason to fear the Crow.

All in all, good work! I hope that this hiatus is over, and that we’ll get to see this terrific mess of conflicting purposes and miscommunications resolve itself one way or another... whether that way will be through reconciliation or bloodshed, we won’t know until the end.
Markus-Antonius chapter 21 . 4/8
...damn. I gonna have to reread this whole story though lol
Oslight chapter 21 . 4/7
This retirement probably isn't going to last long.
Also, poor Eyes.
Uday Sra chapter 21 . 4/7
Awesome
ahsoei chapter 21 . 4/7
...Huh. Can I assume the end is nearing? Or Bell will return to Orario again? Honestly, I want Bell to settle things with Syr.
Generalmoose2nd chapter 21 . 4/7
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see what happens next with Bell and Lyu. Ais getting stabbed was wild and it's nice to see Hestia being so supportive of everything. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 4/7
So he gets his memories back, but doesn't say anything about Hestia selling something that was not hers to give? I mean come one.

Still a good story so far.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »