Reviews for Suspension
PennTheWriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
Goodness gracious, this is perfect. I can’t even find the words to begin.
Thorne is so far out of his element and so vulnerable and I can tell that it drives him batty, but he wouldn’t mind being vulnerable as long as Cress will just /wake up/.
I love how he carries on like everything’s normal: practicing his speech, pacing, playing cards, talking to her, apologizing, tell her he loves her. Be still, my beating heart! It’s nearly too much to handle.
Scarlet saying she wishes she could meet her, I love that little detail. Thorne’s right, they really would hit it off.
I love Scarlet coaxing Thorne into being healthier on himself, as well as giving him a healthy dose of reading and stern/honest mom advice. Truly the crew’s necessary mom friend.
And then the ending! Aghhhh. It flows so smoothly into canon!
You’ve captured his voice so completely. This was a delight to read, and such a pleasure. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
How. Is. This. So. Good. Uuuuggghhh.

But seriously, it's like Marissa Meyer herself has given us a look into Thorne's thoughts and actions during Cress' recovery. You have beautifully wound your own writing into the TLC universe, and I kind of accept this as canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
So cute! You did a really great job on Thorne
athousandroses chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
I liked this insight into Thorne's thoughts. Good job!
Retza Tiffany Darcy chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
This was great! Such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
This is really cute, i can imagine thos happening
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
this was amazing and it so much like Marissa Meyer that it felt like I was reading a part of the book. Keep up the good work :)
blueradishblondie chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
*literal tears welling up in my eyes* thank you so much for this gift. I absolutely love every word of it. especially when Thorne talks about forests and how he mentions Little Cress (cuz he would remember Little Cress, even if he never actually got to "meet" her).
wavingthroughawindow chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I accept this as canon, it's so good :)
CressWell chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I SHIP CRESSWELL SO MUCH! ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
CressWell chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I can't believe this is fan fiction that I'm reading,this is so good! It feels like this should've been part of the book. I wish I could keep reading more!
SnowyPicture chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
This was fantastic, WOW! I feel like this would be Thorne's exact reaction while Cress was in the suspension tank, it was perfect. Also, I never realized Cress and Scarlet hadn't met each other, huh. I loved this, great work!
Andromeda Writes chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I cannot believe you never made me read this. WHY DIDNT I READ IT? PAST ME WAS MISSING OUT. i almost cried bc I was so sad for Thorne. :'( and I almost wish there was a part 2. But just a paragraph of cress having heard everything he said. Aaaaaah I love it
Croissant chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Fanfiction? Make me cry? Hahahahahahahahahahha- yes. The feeeeeeeeeeeels omg. This is actually perfect tho
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Whoa. This is some seriously amazing character portraying right here, y'all. Honestly, this is perfect. The sentences end at correct points to add the right amount of dramatic flair and Thorne is just. Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. It's Thorne, guys. And a really well portrayed one (especially in a fan fiction). Just read it if you are in the Lunar Chronicles fandom or you're simply a fan of them. You won't regret it, I swear. [I would be commenting from my journal account, AmazingJGenius but I forgot my password...)