Reviews for Climbing Uphill
Smeehan98 chapter 2 . 4/17
A shame you seem to have stopped updating this story, because it's pretty damn good actually. It does a good job of meshing with Coeur Al Aran's writing style whilst still clearly being your own. Plus everyone likes a bit of Dark Knight.

Still, at least you ended at a somewhat reasonable point. We'll all just pretend this was a two-shot I guess.
AgentDraakis chapter 2 . 4/7
Love it! Keep em coming!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 2 . 3/13
hmm...continue.
shuujin.takagi chapter 2 . 1/5
Please update soon, this fic is interesting.
WarRedMachine20 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
aajahajahajhahaj
Poor teacher only to the accuse him of rape and that he lies with his student jahjaha
My respecter author for the entertaining story
WarRedMachine20 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
A great and beautiful truth your summary of the story author my regards
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Poor Jaune he really keeps getting caught in comprising situations. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Very nice one shot. Keep up the good work.
Yim chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Please give us more of this. Great style.
RavenousReader06 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I like this, more please
Trey of the rebellion chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Hey SZ, really like this story, just wondering when another updates due.
TacoTownUSA chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
I like what's here, but 'try yo get it out on a more regular basis' was complete bull.
EiNyx chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
6 months later and still nothing. Such an interesting story and it ends up dropped. A shame.
TheSoviets chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
This story is great, and very well written. Tell me, will it be getting an update any time soon? I'd hate to see this story forgotten!
RD89072 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I think that my favorite detail is not only does the rest of team RWBY know about Blake's hiding places but that they have a map, very adorable.