Reviews for Just a State of Mind
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2020
Loving this would love to see how it concludes
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2019
Great stuff here. Hope to get more :)
GracefulWhispers chapter 11 . 12/28/2018
I really have liked this story. The piece of real constructive criticism I have is to add more labels and description. It's definitely okay if your writing style is more based on dialogue, but it can be hard to tell who is speaking sometimes. Adding more detail and descriptive language can make adding those pronouns/names/labels much more fluid and natural.

I also like to see that you're going back and updating some of your older chapters. Sometimes when you're working on a story for a long time, that can be great to do!

Hopefully, we'll see an update?
Draco711 chapter 11 . 8/21/2018
Awesome story. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Vovan1 chapter 11 . 8/14/2018
You know... this was a great chapter. I loved interaction between Corvus and Paszek, I loved, how Rachel was trying to speak with Ignacio... I loved all of it. Thank you.
Warswrath chapter 10 . 6/3/2018
FUCK I’VE CAUGHT UP TO THE STORY!
Warswrath chapter 3 . 5/30/2018
Poor Hendricks.
ForgottenPrince chapter 10 . 3/9/2018
Loving it so far and cannot wait for more.

Best Regards,
Prince.
Vovan1 chapter 10 . 3/5/2018
Wow. That was... quite a ride. I wonder, who is that Savior is and what are his plans. Also, poor Rachel and Paszek. Awaiting for the further chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Love the story :). Maybe adding in a 'accidental' break up would spice things up further. With this addition ot no, the story still amazing and I would love to see where this goes. Keep up the great work
Vovan1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2017
Well, that was quite something. Corvus getting (maybe) better, Sarah being (maybe) able to upload her mind back in her body, Paszek's relationship with Rachel... It gets more and more interesting.
Vovan1 chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
Not sure if I'm liking Corvus here or not... But I'm deadly sure I like this story so far! Great job and waiting for next chapters!
Raigat chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
Saw the author's note and wanted to say to not worry so much. You're doing great with this story. I always look forward to any new ones you put out.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
And you've officially put in more effort than half of the BOIII fics on this site in terms of actual fanfictioning (is that even a word?) and world building. Congrats on being a trail blazer. *confetti*

New antagonists? Interesting. They seem to be like a cult to me, although I could be wrong...

Two voices talking to Paszak? One was bad enough, but TWO? What do Deimos and Dolos want with him (I'm assuming it's them)?

Weirdly, I feel that "Unforgiving Cold" would be a good theme for both the new antagonists and the mystery voices. Don't know why though...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
I like the fact that a whole new plot is being set up. It seems to be fairly well though out to which how the game ended. Small critique, in the meeting you said that the main character was promoted, but in the memo at the end he was still a commander, small detail. Hope to see more soon.