Reviews for Memoir
Kathira chapter 17 . 1/16/2005
Is there any chance that this story will be continued? I really hate to see a good story be abandoned, and hope that you will take it up again sometime soon. Tahnks.
ElvenLady14 chapter 17 . 8/14/2004
Is there more?
Elentariel chapter 17 . 8/6/2004
I enjoy this story. NB I'm using present tenses because I know that you are going to keep on adding to it (nudge, nudge, hint, hint)
BLav527 chapter 17 . 2/28/2004
I love this...It flows perfectly with the book and really captures Aragorns feelings. Well done! :)
grumpy chapter 17 . 1/18/2004
loved this last chapter, Gandalf does seem to have a way of just dumping Aragorn off. i liked your idea of the games, to get into the army. looking forward to more
Facetious chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
I think I'm addicted to your stories! Hi, I'm Esselar, and I'm a Memoir-aholic. As far as I can tell, you're really accurate as far as, well, accurasy goes. Update soon, please!
Kandice chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
-hugs Aragorn- He's so cool! ANd...I just got hoem from seeing Return of the King again, so I'm a bit too attached to the lavishly handsome heir of Isildur. Although I have been since I read the books. My hero. -grabs a marker and writes 'Kandice' on Aragorn's hand- See? My name is right there!
Lol. Yay! An update in less than 9 months! YES! I LOVE YOU! Lol. It was a great chapter. Then again, *all* of your chapters rock my rocks, so nothignnew, but please update again! Before I become another year older. -grin-
Alaina chapter 17 . 1/17/2004
Oh, I like it very much. Very good job. Still no sign of the twins though... *mutter*. But I got a kick out of "My brothers are more skilled in archery than many of the Rohirrim." Go figure. They're elves. lol. Keep updating frequently!
Arinelen chapter 16 . 1/16/2004
Guh. This story is so wonderful, I applaud you and can't wait to see more. I'm extremely new to the LotR fandom and have just started skimming through the fan fiction. This is by far the best fiction I've happened upon yet. So excellent in fact that now I'm searching specifically for fics featuring Aragorn prior to the LotR, preferably in his Thorongil 'phase' as you've made it so fascinating. Sadly it appears there aren't many out there, so a blame my current fruitless searches and subsequent desperation on you. heh. :) Anyways, excellent work on this story!
dd9736 chapter 17 . 1/10/2004
I like it, I can't wait for another chapter. well, I can, I just don't like to. I nearly cried when his horse died, I can't stand to see a king to be cry.
tmelange chapter 17 . 1/10/2004
This is a marvelous story. Kudos on a special effort. I hope you have more of it ready soon.
I did want to know the details of Estel's time spent with Haldir, and was a little disappointed that you skipped over it. Haldir is always such an interesting character. :-)
lotr4eva chapter 17 . 1/10/2004
This is an awesome story. I loved the banter between Aragorn and Elrohir. Keep up the great work!
Kandice chapter 17 . 1/10/2004
Do my eyes decieve me? Has this storry actualyl been updated?
-grin- Maybe it's just my movign around so much, but it seems liek a year since I wrote to you and demanded you update. You told me, 'Maybe.' I told you that was fair enough and then...well, nothing.
But *very& nice. Keep it up!
daizi chapter 17 . 1/10/2004
Wow! This is a really good story! please keep up he good work! It's really really really really really really..(etc. you getthe point) GREAT!
Lorelen chapter 7 . 1/10/2004
This is a very well written and interesting story! I like it alot, it seems like it could have been written in one of Tolkien's books. I can't wait to read more!