Reviews for The Usual Argument
Nelura chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
Huh, wasn’t expecting Lucy and Erza. Not bad. I thought it was going to end up as Jucy. Oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
I don't like the plot but your writing style is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Doommarine oh look another review from an angry 10 year old. You must be so proud of yourself. Deactivate your account pussy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Good story. I love Erlu
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
lucy is lesbian?
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Haha, I love this! ;)
DoomMarine55 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Oh look another shit fangirl that bashes Natsu to make their favorite character look good. Natsu would never raise his hand to Lucy, that bitch is the one who psychically abuses him along with that she-witch Erza.
natsubeatsrock chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
While I'm not all that big a fan of Erlu, this was really funny. I kinda want to see more of this comedic side of Juvia, both in canon and in stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
loved it!
BlessYourStar21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I enjoyed your story, though I find Juvia way OOC. I guess you don't like her character, but I don't like the way you potray her. Though, that's just me. Other than that, keep up the good work. You write flawlessly.
ghost ficker rin chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
hahahahahahahaha You made a perfectly canon Natsu! as clueless as ever. Seriously, I thought I was the only one who pictured Lucy and Erza as a Couple, really, even here there aren't many fanfics about these two so I'm glad you're caught up to fairy tail cause it means more Lucy Erza for me!
As for Juvia's yandereness, I wouldn't picture her as a yandere, she's just a crazy stalcker not a violent one, I like her tough.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
ROFTLMAO! haha great job! love MIra and Lisanna's die comments :D
fandomtrash3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
omg this is beautiful! I love the erlu
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
What bad interpretation of the characters and theit relationships, mainly bc juvia and lucy are GOOD friends. Trash.
Celestialite chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
WHY!? I read this story expecting Nalu and I find Erlu!