Reviews for Tamers Forever 04: Theory of Chaos
Lonewalker chapter 8 . 2/9/2003
HE'S ALLLIIIIVVVEEEE! (dances around) Tai's alive yay. Good story, you have got to hurry up with the next one. Good luck and I'll be reading them later.
Caro N chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
Me: Awwwww,it's gonna be over soon!

Chloe: Cheer up Caro. Daneel's not going away or anything. Besides, you have your own stories to think about...REMEMBER?

Me: Oh...yeah...right.

Chloe: (sigh)
the dragon master chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
sorry about calling you a jerato writer so where is tai and how is the black pearl omnivice going to find tai or rika and could Tai be a triad member?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
great ending i loved the part when takeru met with the others again but im wondering whats who's yu-gi-oh project about
Neverwhere Chaos Mode chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
So, Tai is still alive. Clever. When Chaos and 'Asmodous' merge, will the biomerge straight to Gallantmon: Crimson Mode, or will they be something completely different? Megidramon maybe? Don't answer, I just felt the need to ask. Silent Sorrow had better be soon. Or ChaosGallantmon: Chaos Mode will come for you. Or not. It's not if it will delay the story more. Anywho, keep up the good work!

RUKATO AND JENRI FOREVER!

Neverwhere
One Wing Writer chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
whao that kicked freakin' ass. My heart is still racing. Well needless to say you outdone yours self, so that leaves me to ask if this is just the end of Theory of Chaos. Then the end of Silent Sorrow Oh man it just gives me chills thinking about it. well I have to go I hope Takato comes around soon.
J.R chapter 8 . 2/8/2003
WOW! I love this story I can't believe whats going to happen. Well I guess I'll jus wait for the other instalments. Wounder what Tai is doing?
SerpentTreize chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
That was pretty hilarious with Takeru blurting out to everyone that he was still a virgin. So Tai's still alive, dissappearing just like Takeru. And he will get the Blackpearl Omnivice. Cool. You're Tamers Forever series is coming to an end? Sounds kind of ironic, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I can't wait for the final story in your Tamers Forever series and i'll definitely be on the look out for your Yu-Gi-Oh! project.

FOREVER RUKATO, BABY!
Epsilon chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
Geez, do you always combine the finale with the interlude? Well, good stuff and I look forward to seeing your concluding story and checking out what main Digimon Tamers story that you'll have up.
Bad Habits chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
Great story. Is Taichi one of the Enlightened Ones as well? It seems that way, but I've never been good at following other peoples thought processes. Whether he is or not, I'd love to see he and Zeromaru show up and kick some ass later on.
Disturbed One chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
damn it i cant wait till Silent Sorrow guess i'll have to though
Lonewalker chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
wow. Really good, funny, sad story. I LOVE IT. It's great.

Leomon: Lets just say I had to watch him roll over the floor ;aughing at Rika's horniness. He claims to say that a 12 year old can't be that horny.

We were all 12 once bub so I think I'm right from my point of view. Post up quickly

Terriermon: and don't forget to momen...GAAAACK

Rika (choking him): Thought you could get away for putting tar in my shampoo did ya.

Terriermon (gasping): The pictures were nice too.

Takato: Pictures? Of Rika? in the shower? (whispers to him) meet me in my room in three hours once Rika's done with u.
Nate0130 chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
Are you really gonna kill off Takato while he's still that young? Damn you're cruel!
the dragon master chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
I think I know why Theory of Choas won't show up. have you gone Jer...Jurkato (shudders)

my evedence: chapter 5 as you said (does this count as a TakatoxJeri hint?)
SerpentTreize chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
Whoa, can't wait for the conclusion of this story. Update soon, man.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »