Reviews for Tamers Forever 04: Theory of Chaos
SerpentTreize chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
Whoa, can't wait for the conclusion of this story. Update soon, man.
Caro N chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
Caro N: Whoa...that was cool.

Chloe: Gee, sure hope Gogglehead is okay.

Rika: Hey! I'm the only one who can call him that!

Chloe: (sigh) Whatever.

Caro N: Interesting chapter and I hope Takato's okay like Chloe said. I wonder what Rika's gonna do? Hmmmm...can't think. Oh well.
L.Y.W chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
*Mouth hangs open and eyes are glued to the computer* Wow. I seriously can't beleive that chapter. Wow.

Likes: EVERYTHING.

Dislikes: Is it even possible to dislike anything in this?

Questions: My mind is a total blanck so I can't think of any.

Suggestions: GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT ASAP! I seriously can't wait for the next chap.
EJR HorseLady chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
There is only one word to describe this chapter. Perfection. I can't beleive how perfect it is. Honestly you really out did yourself. I don't have the words to say how impressed I was and how you captivated me so much. Your fanfiction is so addicting that I was sitting at my computer all day not leaving it for one second and checking every 2 minutes to see if you updated and the one time I go to the bathroom and come back I see that you updated. Go figure. That fight scene was amazing. I don't think there is anything out there that can top what you did. The way you had TK describe the settings in infinity was pure genius. I thought it was very cute the way TK said Beautiful, lovley, and magnificent. Very descriptive. Oh and the girl power bit... I was in stiches. THAT was amazingly funny. I truly hope that you get the next chapter out soon. I am on the edge of my seat and if you don't update soon I am going to fall off. I wish you the best.

ejqHorseLady
Epsilon chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! You gotta finish this soon, man!
Hulle Granz chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
excellent chapter
Black chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
There's a word I'm thinking of to descibe this. Ah yes, bitchen. I can't wait for the next chapter, but then again, it's been like that for every chapter. I wonder what the revalation is... maybe Rika... naw perhaps that's hopeing too much. But anyway, update soon. Ja Ne.
nightryder17 chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
loved it keep it up update soon plz
Bad Habits chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
That was funny!
One Wing Writer chapter 6 . 2/1/2003
Man that was good. I mean really this story just keeps getting better. Hope you update soon. I wonder will there be fluffy Rukatoness in the next chapter? well anyways I have to be going soooo RUKATO FOREVER!
the dragon master chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
hey DR do you know why Theory of Choas hasn't been showing up when I go to the rukato section?
Black chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Incredible as always, though this chapter did have a few spelling mistakes. Hmmm, Duel force? And what about Impmon? Damnit, I can't figure out what going to happen next... and that actually bothers me this time. Hurry and update soon. Ja ne.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
plz update soon
L chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
well wounder whats goin thappen to rika and if takato and will he finish the rest of the tamers off or if he will just knock them out?
Terror of The Azure Flame chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
Well, you finally introduced ChaosGallantmon to the tamers. Maybe Rika will finally learn that it's not wise to try and put Takato down. This story so far is great and I hope that you update really soon.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »