Reviews for Tamers Forever 04: Theory of Chaos
One Wing Writer chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Great start I already read the first 3 storys and can wait to see how this one turns out
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Well, this is certainly a change of pace than from the last two stories. And poor Takato is now suffering from having a dark side. Oddly enough, it seems just like a demented Yami, just like from Yu-Gi-Oh. At least Chaos was there for all the wars and such. I can't wait for the day at the beach!
EJR HorseLady chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Oh that was good the way you had Chaos talking to Takato and Ruki. I thought it was very funny. Here is a suggestion. Ruki follows up on her threat to zap Chaos and Chaos retalites, making Takato kind of like a tug of war rope. Please Pease get the next chapter out soon. I really want to see what happens next.
D3Fan chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Looking good so far man, like everything.

Takato: Rika in a bathing suit! * drools*

Gross Takato, sometimes i swear your as bad as Guilmon when he thinks about Renamon!

Guilmon: Renamon! * drools*

Aw dang i'm surrounded by morons...anyways keep writing and don't stop!
SerpentTreize chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
So Takato now has to contend with two others in his mind, instead of one. That should make things interesting. As for Ruki shocking Takato like that, it was too funny. Can't wait for the next chapter, dude.

RUKATO FOR...uh...I mean...RIKATO FOREVER BABY!
Epsilon chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Heh heh...I still remember the Frontier episode 15 photos of Izumi in various bathing suits. Especially the bikini but that won't be Rika's style. Oh well...guys can dream. Update when you can, man!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9