Reviews for Swan Goin' Wolf
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 38 . 9/22
Loved it! Glad you gave Jake a happy ending that don’t include still being around Bella!
Debbie Hicks chapter 38 . 6/16
:Army
made a Arm y DFrained then was crazy for war then Aliens/Vulcans killed drain ed Volturi found m e guiolty sen ten ced to death Assaulted weith tem ten suddenly Scream ing in to pain then Died of brain tram ua then weithout life the Head foundf m y corpse was CHANGING Too late with them the you die with her weith your both tre scream ing Impaled b roken bonds was Dying lost as lot of blood then Had a power wasa tran stion ig then Destroyed m e with the Cullen a army scream imgh harder had blood Felix kill her his wife scream ig then Tore from here with them was pregn an t was dying with venom with child so they then Executed with ther thre ripped then then As all of blod drainerd tell our master you will b e Cullen s then Sliced freely the n the burn ing began then Murderred without Human ity was stolen ten the head with thermblown thenbri g thde accused then the ser found nothnness was left was still burning then Bitten kids then was dying again then the mother you are scen ten ced to death Purplish flames then Heads removeskilled bring them you are pun ished don't return here curserd as deatgbringers then Deceased forever then the head foundout was hearing a chan gf\ginmg heart a Slayers one then then too late Split freeely from help then b odies brought here we discovered them had hellhoun d kid and greatgrandchildren die intyo the Cullen home destroyed good wioth them murdered they broke the law of them bring them here now with us/therm were framed then found we sentenced you to extinction ATOMIZED! Tore from here were Wiped out brought here im paled into the hearts in wolf form s that too late KAilledfrom here now too late As Coats were as all most mazillions/mizillion or as all of remains of the few aas all of it were put to death no longer humans Alice She was attacked but her thirst is off the charts had no children they had kids followed what oh my god my sister then it was too late wass n ot well had Reryson's Disease then nulled with them then A PIERCED Freely with Out humanity and memories shattered freely so they Killed from here then brought here bound uss/them smashed from here brought here Deceased from humanity to this undead life so him with both with them Clamped brought freely it's complete hold a army in the house Exploded without screams bring them here then too late wee sentenced ye to die then too late murdered names but the house with as all of aboard were as all with cities as all with resorts and RV Parks as all with zoos an d animal shelterrs with malls and Schools both with both EXPLODING! Were as all of with New Heaven went along then were as all of corpses With ISS But too late were extinct as most fused now Wiped out from herebodies bodies were as all of them gone thennow Vampiresa took over Earth us/them weere on Vulcan spread as all of them turn ed them in to a Legion of peace null;;ed freely then tore from here as all of them sliced frely then Brought here forbidden to return to Earth then Now rebuilt from the ruins most as all of them reported a army what then no lon ger us/as all of them b lacking out then smashed were as all of them cut senses then brought here screaming from the hallowed out we find you guity veridict Death as all of them then too late ripped apart too late As all of guards were as all of most ones then as all of them were wild now the memories was lost unable to rem em ber so m y sister with them returned as eldetic ones m yself was very pale of blood loss return ed poison ous sign alinmg the bugle of the gods/goddesses then too late was not human an y more she needs blood from an imals so as all of them now too late hunted was no longer living lost two so the tribe dead n ow had con trol but had a planet power was Telekinesis was Telekinetic then Freed with as all of them brought the dead then Extinct them as all of them nuked were with seed from here blew apart reported they are dead bury them as all of thenno longer alive but Undead no longer here but unable to breed but suddenly too late hadb ecome Immortal b ut Ancient but really oldest being nulled freely but b rought here wiped as all of them n ow were immortalizedbut the dead met us/as all of them now it had begun then nuked freely were as all of them brought heree no longer there but found out who we really are were marked were as Shadowhunters bred fotr battle and cuilture but were Neplim a race of Giants in hum an form s Alice they are undead not dead We Neplim can mate gasp Alice had a vision you are half human and half Immortal then blown from bodies exploding from but lost it forever no longer mortal er b ring ye them are dead good they as all of them are deceased ten now waxen from here most as all of guards as all of them but kept four with us three with her wee bring you four they sighten angels slay them then no longer here ashes most guards were nuked were as all of them now as a all of newest homes as all of them were as all of them.
Odeveca chapter 3 . 5/11
very interesting stuff ;)
Odeveca chapter 2 . 5/11
this is a good story!
This tooo gooood dudeee
kittybug85 chapter 38 . 3/16
this was so great
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Alright I don't mean to hate on the story any, but how could she just forgive him like that. I understand that it wasn't his fault, but if he scarred my face for the rest of my life I would resent him, i wouldn't be able to look at him without lashing out.
Lisamalvina chapter 38 . 1/26/2017
OMG that was so cute! Everything was written so perfectly and I really felt like I was in the story!
Blackroses191191 chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
With the last few paragraphs of this chapter I couldn't help but giggle at the intentional or not intentional puns out shoes and solely or steps lol
Secret-writer91 chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
Loved how things worked out for them
Secret-writer91 chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
Poor Charlie. If only he knew what was just around the corner for Bella. Glad Sunny and Jacob talked about his feelings for Bella
Secret-writer91 chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
Glad Sunny and Sam seemed to have a good time.
Secret-writer91 chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
I don't blame her for being bitter. Bella has been pretty selfish in all of this and I'm glad that Sam has decided to let her be changed no more fighting
Secret-writer91 chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Glad that Charlie seems to have caught on that something isn't right
Secret-writer91 chapter 32 . 12/31/2016