Reviews for Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
This was a good fic but man those new movies. I'm just pretending they don't count because they just suck. Horribly. Story wise and character wise. Quality is terrible too.
AVA chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
AWEEEEEE THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD IT MADE ME CRY
Feanariel chapter 1 . 5/8/2018
This is very touching. I agree that the new canon hasn't been fair to Leia. And as if this wasn't sad enough, I suppose after Carrie's death hear character will have to be written out quietly and probably will never have any kind of a happier ending.
AMaskedSilhouetteDancing chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Oh my god I loved this so much. The fandom needs more Anakin force ghosts. More than it already has.
You're a great writer! Thank you!
TheRoadtoHell666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Fuck, that made me cry. I can't even remember the last time I cried. This was truly beautiful. I've always resented Han for running off and leaving Leia. Luke and Chewie too actually. I loved that you showed her struggling with the dark side, it added a lot of tension to the conversation.
Jedikidtv chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I. Freaking. Love. This!
2luv2laff4u chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Very enjoyable. I really liked it!
Awinterchill chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This is beautiful, I wish it could be cannon!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I am crying yet again! Reading angsty TFA fanfics is not helping me deal with all the pain. Leia didn't deserve this. I absolutely loved that you wrote Anakin comforting her. There are not many stories of these two.
Astra Meryda chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I love you 10 times more for writing this story.
This is golden, one f the best stories of the last 2015. Indeed a good job.
Anakin Skywalker fell but in the end he bounce back.
SW fans should read this, he deserved redemption and you did well to give him that with's Leia's acceptance. Thank you kindly.
bellestanfield1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
YOU FUCKER, YOU MADE ME CRY good job
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Honestly I think this is one of the best portrayals of Leia and Anakin. Really it was horrible that Han and Luke left her alone to deal with the Darkness.

Perhaps this is why Leia had so much hope in TFA because she had someone help her cope with everything that happened in the intervening years.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I really, really loved this.
Great writing!
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This is a very good one-shot.