Reviews for Ninja In Love
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
I hope we will get to see more of this in the future
Lol chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
Cassie Arch. What was Jaunes sister's name again? The one who gave him his first Romance Novel? Cassandra or something? Hmm. I wonder what that could mean! She based her main character off her brother... And then it turned into... Oh. Oh no. That doesn't sound very good when you look at it like that.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Hi I only recently found this fic but I realy like it and I hope you will finish it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Please update this story
Rebmul chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
well great start just not gona bother reading more when it seems the fic is dead
Xerzo LotCN chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
well this hasnt updated in a long time... about a year... it is interesting you've partially foreshadowed the story with the book and his sister wrote it i think?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Almost a year has gone.
Where is ch:5?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2017
Interesting story please continue it
NHarem Foreva chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
Just updated innocence, bottom A/N mentions spending so much time between updates, and I remember this story and come back to reread it...its been much longer than 2 months for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Jesus loves you so so so so so so so so much and thinks your all so so so amazing and wants to help you and come into your life and WILL if you ask and repent out loud watch Todd White or Heidi baker on youtube they are funny and amazing JESSE DUPLANTIS too if you do not like them then shut it off and forget about them forever
KING IN THE N0RTH chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
I love how meta this is.
Batpool chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
I like this! There aren't enough KnightShade fanfics on this site to read, but this one seems promising. I look forward to the next chapter!
Johnny Spectre chapter 4 . 1/16/2017