Reviews for Forever Is Composed Of Nows
LeMaMo chapter 42 . 7/25
Can I just say that your story had me smiling like a fool, anxious, giggling, sobbing and aaaahhhhhh it was so good! Thank you thank you for this. It was beautiful.
deltamu chapter 42 . 6/18
Oh my goodness. What a lovely read. Had me bawling my eyes out. Thank you for sharing this!
hpslashrules chapter 42 . 2/8
Wow. Just wow. This was long and detailed and amazing! It would have been awesome if this was how arrow actually went. Best story I have read in so long! Is there a sequel?
uniquemangalover chapter 1 . 1/27
THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 42 . 12/31/2018
Loved the entire thing. Best fanfic I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work:)
RAZAEL01 chapter 42 . 11/12/2018
It was truly an amazing story incredible writing of the characters over really good !
the-cari-moose chapter 29 . 10/28/2018
Fun fact, apparently the tearless in those advertised kids shampoos actually means no tears like rips (in your hair), not tears like crying.

This story is honestly so fabulous though, you guys are amazing.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2018
OMG, felicity!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2018
so good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
I love how diggle finds this funny
kiwifan13 chapter 40 . 2/1/2018
I don't know if you will get this review, but I have to say that this chapter has to be one of the most amazing, heartfelt pieces of writing I have EVER read. I have read hundreds if not thousands of novels, fanfiction and other fiction, but the words in this chapter conjure up so much emotion. The first few times I read this chapter I was in tears (which is extremely rare, not easy at all to accomplish).