Reviews for Forever Is Composed Of Nows
kiwifan13 chapter 40 . 2/1
I don't know if you will get this review, but I have to say that this chapter has to be one of the most amazing, heartfelt pieces of writing I have EVER read. I have read hundreds if not thousands of novels, fanfiction and other fiction, but the words in this chapter conjure up so much emotion. The first few times I read this chapter I was in tears (which is extremely rare, not easy at all to accomplish).
CandycornPrincess1782 chapter 34 . 1/8
I love this story so much. It isn’t too OOC and at some points it really feels like it could be a real episode. My only problem is that Thea didn’t know that Malcom was alive, so I feel like her first instinct would be to ask questions rather than go straight to being upset that he was dead by Oliver’s hands. Also, at the end of season 2 when she found out Malcom was alive, she still hated him. She was mad at both him and Oliver, but she got over it after Malcom saved her life with the mirakuru soldiers. So what did Malcom do in this story to gain her trust and affection, at least enough for her to take it into her own hands to avenge his death, even though it meant killing her own brother?
Voldemort chapter 41 . 1/1
Hate to be a wet blanket (love this story) but wouldn’t a pregnancy mess up the timing for Ellie? Because the egg drop schedule would be 8-9 months behind and if the genetics aren’t perfect... but you know what? Time finds a way doesn’t it. Ellie is meant to be and so she shall.
"Bows don't have triggers,“

That line is so Oliver, grumpy about his stuff lol
Did you know that the tear in tearless is actually tear as in tore, not tear as in cry?

Sweet story btw
Hmmm chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
I love murderous Moira.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/21/2017
One of the best fanfictions I’ve ever read , arrow or other wise
dcasimir chapter 41 . 10/5/2017
I have read all. Can I ask you a permissive to translate it in french and post her in the site?
NikNik1022 chapter 42 . 9/27/2017
This is the best Arrow story I have ever read. You broke my heart, but in the same moment made me laugh and smile. You did an awesome job on this story. Just completely awesome. Thank you.
dcasimir chapter 42 . 9/26/2017
wow congrat ! This is so amazing. really the end is really great.
You write very well and thank you for each emotion who was pass in my soul.
dcasimir chapter 39 . 9/25/2017
OMG you broke my heart. I'm crying... You'r fiction is amazing, really.
Thanks for the share with us
magicaltears chapter 41 . 8/24/2017
And once again this made me cry, lol. Loved it for the umpteenth time as much as I loved it the first.

Fantastic fic!

Britt
Murphy94 chapter 42 . 7/6/2017
... honestly? I can't even begin to describe how magnificent beautifully written this story was. It captured me from the beginning and the crossover with The Flash had a really nice spin to it!
You also managed to stay true to the characters. It was easy to imagine this actually having been part of an Arrow Season... very well done!
It's definitely a story one doesn't easily forget.
I had only hoped to get more closure on what had happened to Laurel and Thea in particular. Did Laurel survive in the end and is she okay now? And did Caitlin manage to find a permanent cure for Thea?
magicaltears chapter 42 . 6/14/2017
So I'm not going to lie...I shouldn't have read the last few chapters at work...however this is honestly one of my favorite fic I've ever read. I started reading it awhile ago and then for some reason I stopped. Then I started again yesterday and couldn't stop. It was amazing and now I will probably go re-read it again as I can't seem to let these character go just yet.

Great job!

Britt
danigirl4 chapter 16 . 6/3/2017
OMG, I loved this chapter, when I read the reference to the captain, I thought you meant Rip, but then when I read further and saw that it was Lenard, I was almost crying, LOL. With that said, I am really enjoying this whole thing, it is really well thought out and I can't even think of the words to express what I think about this, I am at a loss for words.