Reviews for Forever Is Composed Of Nows
Pr0fessi0nal-Fangurl chapter 31 . 7/25/2016
HOLY FRACKING SHIT! That was an awesome chapter and I love that you made Felicity Pregnant. I kind of saw it coming as soon as he said 'the baby' but still it was amazing. This by far has to be my favorite chapter, its filled with so much fluff and beauty and love you just can't help but want them to prevail through all of this and make it out the other side champions. I am so excited to read what you come up with next, i'm sure that it will be amazing. Happy Writing!
hbarker chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. Hands down the best lemon scene I've ever read! So romantic and erotic at the same time. Just supremely beautiful. The moments with Ellie are so imcredible.
hbarker chapter 19 . 7/21/2016
Ack! "Last first date"! Awesome.
hbarker chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
So, I started this a little bit ago, bit got sidetracked with other things. Now I'm back to catching up. Was going to just read up until the most recent chapter and then review, but this particular chapter just blew me away! You are an exceptionally gifted writer. The attention to detail and your ability to paint suh vivid scenes is incredible. I saw where someone felt the chapters were too long or verbose. I repectfully disagree. Yes, they're longer than most stories posted here. Yes, they're very detailed and cover a lot of material. For me, the difference is that unlike other stories, I don't find myself flipping past paragraph after paragraph of repeating sentiment and thoughts. Every sentence and every scene move the story along. Is it as fast as some would like? No, but that's okay. The characters have been dealt life changing blows that have altered their reality. Of course it's going to take time to figure it out; to adjust to a new way of thinking and being. Everyone is allowed an opinion, as long as it's constructive. Remember what they say about opinions...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
Last chapter was so emotionally intense (and hot!) and this chapter was brutally intense (and brilliant!). Malcolm is such a human shaped bag of shit, can't stand him!
wailuku chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
Holy crap. That's pretty much all I have to say. It was just one thing after another in this chapter. No one ever says this, but I'm going to, is it Monday yet?
Mini Nicka chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
Your just going for the jugular now. Very well done an intense read
Vanessa chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
GREAT CHAPTER! Is it bad that I kinda hate Thea just a little bit? Also, is it bad that I'm relieved Oliver killed Malcom? So many mixed emotions and I don't know how to sort through them. I'm really looking forward to see how the future plays out. Is Thea not in it? Does any of season three happen since Malcom isn't there to cause the whole League vs. Oliver Queen? Can Barry hit a restart button when he comes to pick up Ellie (assuming Ellie goes back to her time)? Lol, I'm just excited! Thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Wow, Thea is just as terrible here as she was in season one and two.
jackiemack916 chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Oh lord! Just when I think we might be heading towards resolution!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
This chapter started so funny with Digg but boy did it take a turn. You weren't joking with that warning, that was bloody, violent and intense. I didn't really, truly believe that you were gonna kill Malcolm, in canon he always manages to survive so that was a bit of a shock, then throw in Thea...Damn! This was a brutal chapter and I thought when QC got blown up was a heart-stopping chapter. Messing with the timeline has serious consequences.

Side note, Ellie is FIERCE. The way she fought Malcolm, she's a hellcat and just like her father. Very brave and protective and she will be absolutely amazing when she's grown.

You really know how to write these action scenes, I get completely sucked in and the tension doesn't let up. You are one of the most talented fanfiction writers i've ever come across :)

Can't wait for next weeks update, I'm really hoping Digg's okay, cause it didn't sound like it.
Krish chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Do you know how much I hate you for leaving this big cliff hanger?! Just more and more suspence, girl you're killling me here. And now I gotta wait ANOTHER week, this once a week updates are killing me and all your beloved readers. The anticipation of your chapter I swear makes my week go by even slower. Lol
Though I do have a bone to pick with you, are we anywhere near half way through the story? Chapter after chapter the story just get more twisted and devious and I see no end in sight.
Sigh, now I shall go wait a week for your next update.
Westernbeauty chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Wow, I mean wow. So angsty and sorrowful, and beautiful and action packed and wow. This chapter was incredible...once I started I couldn't stop you had me by the seat of my pants. Kudos x
Gopeeta123 chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Holy crap! That was an amazing chapter! I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Ok, that's just cruel. You can't leave us hanging for the next week with that chapter. I am going to go nuts until i know what happens next.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »