Reviews for Troika's Strength
Sonicprophet chapter 1 . 6/13
There is the romance tag, but what is the shipping? Kirito/asuna, kirito/sachi, kirito/sinon, harem, other?
Wait did you just kill off sachi!
I really liked coper, why’d ya kill em off?
Good start man, I’m looking forward to this
Azer chapter 237 . 4/16
I wishe that the next chapter will have kirisuna moment. It's will be great
Shullmer chapter 1 . 3/15
I swear to god 55 chapters in and I'm still confused on the shipping. Asuna or Shiro dang it.
Your shipping sinon and kirito aren’t you
fakumadafaka chapter 1 . 1/29
HAHAHA he said beater Does anything even matter when it's from someone on the internet? Good to see that the moderators are inept NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE NIGGER, DO YOU KNOE DA WAE
Guest chapter 201 . 12/10/2017
Zip ties in a setting like SAO? I doubt they would be made of plastic but I'm not sure what else they could be made of.

How odd that Griselda neatly and creatively gets her revenge on her husband with the help of Keita, but Sachi died like in canon despite her image still being used for the story picture.
Guest chapter 199 . 12/3/2017
Going by the recent trend in news, the "male player" simply must have engaged in sexual harassment of some kind. :P
Guest chapter 177 . 9/17/2017
Literally referring to another life as "another Red Shirt down"... Why not just say in the story's description "how many red shirts will unceremoniously die along the way?! Find out next time on SAOZ!"...
...You have a wonderful week too as your characters probably won't. :P
young justice 17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
It's intersting, I'm not sure if this story is finished or not but my advice try to type down their movements so the readers know what the characters are doing. An example Asuna swiped her hand and the drop menu appeared in front of her. Other than that it's good and I think I'll read more.
Guest chapter 163 . 7/30/2017
Makes sense that you'd love player killers.
Guest chapter 159 . 7/16/2017
Wow your profile bio even refer to characters in this story that you killed off as "Red Shirts"...
Perhaps the characters in this story are like you describe yourself - average teenagers with nothing to live for.
Guest chapter 141 . 5/14/2017
Well at least one female who died in canon will stay alive...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »