Reviews for Andraste's Witch
Nami Swannn chapter 83 . 6/26
Ugh this part of the game sucks. Lol I wish them luck in getting through!
Person of no interest chapter 83 . 6/25
I was just thinking about this story when lo and behold an update appeared!

I love how with every DA fic I read everyone writes the fade scenes so uniquely, the different interpretations are so interesting.
I wonder if that Desire demon is going to put in another appearance or just keep watching from the shadows for now (she'll probably just keep watching, wouldn't want to put all her cards into play and spoil her plans)
Judy chapter 83 . 6/24
Excellent
Please please please update this story. It’s so enjoyable. I love the character relationships, and how everyone is interesting. You’ve taken this world and made it so much more. Probably one of the best fics I’ve read as of late. I need more Cullen/Finley! They’re great!
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 67 . 6/4
I’m screaming. Oh my god I’m screaming. This is so good. I’ve been reading this ravenously.
Person of no interest chapter 82 . 4/6
I am absolutely fascinated by this Desire Demon.
She seems to genuinely care about Finnley, more than a Desire demon normally would at any rate.
And while Solas opinion on demons and spirits is worth about as much as a hill of beans to me he did say something about changing nature so maybe the Desire Semon has changed from what she originally was.
Nami Swannn chapter 82 . 4/5
Sounds like a nightmare. I like the whole concept of the Fade though. It's like nightmare land but it's super interesting. Glad Solas and Blackwall found Finley when they did I hope everything works out between her and Cullen. I just beat the game recently and I hope that she is able to have the happy ending with Cullen that I did. Lol
Judy chapter 82 . 4/1
Nami Swannn chapter 80 . 3/7
Ugh I would have to talk thinges out, not igmore somebody. Hopefully they get things straightened out soon.
Nami Swannn chapter 79 . 2/22
Aww her and the golem arguing is just cute for some reason. Lol I like how Finley is compassionate towards all creatures. It's nice to see empathy like that.
Judy chapter 79 . 2/20
Nami Swannn chapter 77 . 2/2
Hooked onto this story! Love it!
Judy chapter 78 . 1/30
Excellent!
Jarjaxle chapter 78 . 1/30
...Stares...Stares More...Blinks and Stares again...Rubs his Eyes and Stares even more...

Sigh...Cullen...You absolutely F*ing Moron...

So very nice that rest of the Circle expectation being Vivi and Cullen are better.
Oh, you broke my heart with this chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter (as always!).