Reviews for Andraste's Witch
Please please please update this story. It’s so enjoyable. I love the character relationships, and how everyone is interesting. You’ve taken this world and made it so much more. Probably one of the best fics I’ve read as of late. I need more Cullen/Finley! They’re great!
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 67 . 6/4
I’m screaming. Oh my god I’m screaming. This is so good. I’ve been reading this ravenously.
Person of no interest chapter 82 . 4/6
I am absolutely fascinated by this Desire Demon.
She seems to genuinely care about Finnley, more than a Desire demon normally would at any rate.
And while Solas opinion on demons and spirits is worth about as much as a hill of beans to me he did say something about changing nature so maybe the Desire Semon has changed from what she originally was.
Nami Swannn chapter 82 . 4/5
Sounds like a nightmare. I like the whole concept of the Fade though. It's like nightmare land but it's super interesting. Glad Solas and Blackwall found Finley when they did I hope everything works out between her and Cullen. I just beat the game recently and I hope that she is able to have the happy ending with Cullen that I did. Lol
Judy chapter 82 . 4/1
Excellent
Nami Swannn chapter 80 . 3/7
Ugh I would have to talk thinges out, not igmore somebody. Hopefully they get things straightened out soon.
Nami Swannn chapter 79 . 2/22
Aww her and the golem arguing is just cute for some reason. Lol I like how Finley is compassionate towards all creatures. It's nice to see empathy like that.
Judy chapter 79 . 2/20
Excellent
Nami Swannn chapter 77 . 2/2
Hooked onto this story! Love it!
Judy chapter 78 . 1/30
Excellent!
Jarjaxle chapter 78 . 1/30
...Stares...Stares More...Blinks and Stares again...Rubs his Eyes and Stares even more...

Sigh...Cullen...You absolutely F*ing Moron...

So very nice that rest of the Circle expectation being Vivi and Cullen are better.
Oh, you broke my heart with this chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter (as always!).
Jarjaxle chapter 77 . 1/25
Oh ho...Shale...I am quite liking her and Alistair's meeting after all this time...and...looks like you shouldn't mention Wynne around her... wonder how dear Inquisitor reacts when she meets Shale
Judy chapter 77 . 1/23
Excellent!
Warden of Lore chapter 77 . 1/22
The fact that you kept your Hawkes name as Garrett really there for a loop...my name is Garrett too. It was really weird.