Reviews for leave a light, leave a little of the night on
AragakiYuki chapter 1 . 10/17
Wow, this was an absolutely wonderful read. It's so bittersweet, I love it! 3
Bonesonbones chapter 1 . 8/22
Bittersweet ending, sort of, but balances out very nicely with all their sweetness. Nicely done! I very much enjoyed reading this. Makes me want to read the books and watch the movie! But mainly, I really am dying to read the books!
Omg! That was amazing! Well done!
WOW! Girl! Amazing! Okay! I loved this! PLEASE keep writing!
Nabiha chapter 1 . 8/6
fvck, another amazing piece T_T imcryingksdjfkjsdkfjasdjfiosd this was so melancholic but i love it so much. you write these characters so beautifully, their emotions come through so palpable. i really hope you decide to post this on ao3 one day.
Um, ow, my heart?

You have a talent for breaking heart [and writing words] my friend.
THAT'S OKAY I DIDN'T NEED NY HEART

legit crying here why would you do that
This was so lovely! Your writing is fantastic, it satisfied that post-series craving so well.
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
This was so beautiful. You really should have put a crying warning though!
Guestwho chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Wow! That was so cute and lovely and fluffy i think you really got the characters in this fic. It was so beautiful and it made me sad that its a one shot. I'll be expecting more from you though. It was so lovely, did i already say that. Its true though.
Andressa chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Great! So well written, it made me cry so much. I loved it especially the end "Write me letters, Lara Jean". The world needs more of Peter and Lara Jean.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
vvvvv that comment below was me. Idk why it did guest
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I thought I was reading a third book for 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' for a second. This was so good. You made me cry :~:
Anna Ride chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
THIS LEGITIMATELY MADE ME CRY! It's so perfect and bittersweet and RIGHT and it's exactly how I picture Lara Jean and Peter ending up and ahhhhhhh! This was so good! The ending was just so - them, you know? I LOVE the last line. "Write me letters, Lara Jean." I'm legit sobbing. Okay. Yikes. Thank you so much, again, for this. Ahhhh.
ImagineAsian101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I had to remind myself that this wasn't Jenny Han while I was reading because this is SO well-written and SO heart breaking.

Amazing job.