Reviews for Star Crossed: An Awakening
BakerChef chapter 1 . 8/21
This has promise
SSTR87 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Well I'm enjoying this read and look forward to seeing some updates. The first two chapters read more like a chronicle with recorded dialogue. But this latest chapter was much better.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Wow, this is getting even more interesting. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Also, I have to put this out there. As Lonely Island said, everything is okay, when it's in a three way...
Rocco13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
Nice freakin update.
aliesterus chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
I only really have one question, is this Expanded Universe or current canon?
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Great chapter. Eager for more Kas/Ran drama goodness.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
So far this has been amazing. I was hoping for a bit more Kas/Ran romance at this point since that pairing is so rare but there is still time...I hope.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This is fucking awesome.
Aline1 chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
I am not sure if she should really be disapointed about the lack of certain psyic ablities as I recall some lines of Corellian Jedi had virtually no psychic abilities. Of course the high council likely kept skywalker away from them given their independent tendencies as well as them having their own council, acadamy and traditions including having no issue with having families. From what I gather the Jedi council considered them border line Heretics even though the Corellian tradition predated the then current reformation of the order.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
So, what's the plan here on out? It seems Kasumi will be cut out of the Ranma canon for the next while, and it's pretty doubtful any SW related activities on Earth has taken place. Other than crossing over to another series, how exactly will she prepare?

I'm asking more because I think it's interesting, and am wondering if the story is plotted out.
ryuma chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
love were its going and cant wait to see ranma awaken more of the force and maybe help change the future a little bit
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Are you going to settle for simple character bashing to remove Akane? Because that's how it looks at the moment...
Gappler chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I dont like the last line there about it being months till ranma figures out shes not coming back anytime soon. The Tendos would have insisted ranma go to look for her, and Ranma with his growing need to talk with her would have agreed to chase after her. no way would they have waited months before anything changed among them
lastgal chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This is an interesting story, which I look forward to for an update. One recommendation: please avoid the suggestions that others may make to include other Star Wars characters. A plethora of characters, which on the surface may be interesting, will invariably complicate and diffuse the focus of the story. A focused story will likely be easier to write – be more likely to be continued – and a better read overall.
aliesterus chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Surprisingly better than I thought it would be. I look forward to future chapters!