Reviews for The Great Toad Sage of Brockton Bay
MattBlack chapter 36 . 4/15
It feels like it's time for Jiraya to pick up some new strays... p
MattBlack chapter 14 . 4/14
And that's one of the reasons Punisher is among my fav heroes, actions has consequences, lethal force from the villains is met with lethal force from the hero... Too bad this Taylor is softer than canon.
PlushyMoss chapter 43 . 2/6
Great job with this fic it was really fun. So sad it was abandoned before we got Gamabunta vs Leviathan.
SLappYNano chapter 8 . 2/1
im gonna be honest, this was a terrible fight. putting aside the lack of understand in power scaling between Naruto and Worm. the choices made for this fight were stupid. Taylor should of just stayed out of the fight from the get go. stayed on the roof out of range. Gamakichi should of taken rune out straight away after dealing with the thugs, then he could of dealt with hookwolf easy.

then if we go into actual power scaling, then Gamakicki would of wiped then all out before they blinked. honestly toad clan solos Wormverse easy
ReviewerPops chapter 43 . 11/22/2023
Sooo not Panacea angle who could give her the coils at a level she'd need for Sage more. But something Fukusaku was doing to somehow allow her to reach sage mode. That's actually way more interesting because PanPan is an easy mode answer.

Anyways this was really awesome to read. I was so excited when I realized there was way more of this on FFN than what I'd read on AO3. I'm really hoping you come back to this one. And whatever is going on best of luck to you!
ReviewerPops chapter 31 . 11/22/2023
Crouching tiger hidden dragon here but Kichi can also be the size of his pops.

Also.. Panacea touches a toad then can basically give someone chakra coils. Unless your making it so the coils are completely metaphysical. But they shouldnt be really since they can remove eyes and transplant them and reconnect the coils.
Efthee chapter 6 . 10/19/2023
damn that was pretty nice, very unexpected plot choice
Priest chapter 43 . 9/21/2023
You have a very good story up to this point, I would love to see where you're going from here.
Andris'sShadow chapter 6 . 7/25/2023
Oh, it's Greg? Nevermind, not mad anymore
Andris'sShadow chapter 6 . 7/25/2023
An interlude longer than any previous chapter starring someone I never read about before, and therefore couldn't care less about? Fun

Fuckin lucky I hate missing shit or this long ass chapter would have been right skipped
H. Automata chapter 2 . 6/18/2023
I appreciate getting to see the first encounter, and I really like how this chapter went! Taylor's just the right amount of nervous, yet responsive, to keep the story at a good pacing.
regirenka chapter 7 . 5/23/2023
lol
Tyfli barda chapter 9 . 4/22/2023
So her debut is having her saved like a damsel in distress because who could forget a giant mass of grinding metal wolf just a few feet from her. Give it a B Would have giving it a A- for defeating Alabaster but her constant surprise and lack of situational awareness and shrieking like a little girl was just gosh darnit awful.
FuryJoe chapter 43 . 3/8/2023
great story
Rios chapter 18 . 2/25/2023
Chemist is giving some serious Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 vibes, but male and more nerdy