Reviews for The Great Toad Sage of Brockton Bay
CottonKey chapter 40 . 10/18
This fic is so super bad ass! I love your OCs! Hisako is legit awesome...and Lily is precious! Taylor taking up that hero name is great...and I love how she interacts with her toad summons. Very unique crossover and a pleasure to read. I hope you come back one day and update...if not, thank you for all that you wrote and shared!
PsylentFox chapter 40 . 9/16
Hey man, you've got a great story going on here- it's a ton of fun without giving Taylor herself too much power. Everything that's hers is blood, sweat and tears. I approve!

So, I hope you update soon! Followed!
Nice fanfic from what I've read so far! Really loving how the different AU elements are setting up to tie together. Above that, though, I am VERY inpressed with your realistic timeframe for events. Things happen, but there are breaks for convalescence/etc (and hints of socializing!) in between. Way too many fanfic authors trip up by putting all major events in tiny clusters, then using huge time skips to get to the next important scenes. You've done a good job avoiding that.

As for this chapter specifically, I liked the realistic base restoration. Clear hints to Greg joining soon (all the missing utilities). I was a bit surprised that the photo of Amy was left behind while the drawers were empty, but (given the towels in the bathroom) I guess Marquis always brought his clothes with him when he stayed there? Either way, thanks for sharing this fic! Hope it'll update again someday.
AthanMortis chapter 37 . 9/3
Hey, just checking to see if you're still alive. This is one of my favorite Worm xovers, and I've missed it. Hope to hear from you eventually.
Draslenda chapter 11 . 7/5
"A pang of sympathy for the gangsters whose day she was about to ruin"... she is aware that they are rapist and assorted monsters right ? I never understood the whole no killing in worm fanfic. Sometimes it's like the protagonists think that the ABB are poor innocents puppies, it's just sick
SylarFan chapter 40 . 6/28
I don't like Lisa.
Hexenbiest chapter 12 . 6/27
A group of toads is called a "Knot", "Lump" or "Coven".
Abdice999 chapter 1 . 6/23
Does anyone know the story where Taylor tiggers with pein paths. That sounds mad interesting.
Sun S. Li chapter 40 . 5/29
This is a really good crossover that does the task well of capturing your attention, playing with the canon, and staying true to the style of the original.
I'm really impressed at it; it makes me want to try my own hand at a wormnaruto fic (though ive only read worm to the begining of weaver before i quit)
I hope you find the time to return and keep updating and if not then that you're doing well in life anyways
kamkong chapter 40 . 5/26
While I've been a fan of Naruto for years, I only recently finished Worm and sought out fanfic for it, and your story was a delight to read. Your Taylor may not have the most powerful AltPower out there, but she does possess something that many other Taylor don't and that is stability and support. It makes her much healthier and shows just how powerful she personally can get with the Toad Family's support. I enjoy all the differences that have spawned due to Taylor's alterations (personal fave is the rescue of Dinah) and your original characters and powers are creative and fun. My favourite character of yours is hands-down Hisako, her power and relationship with Lily are excellent to read and I am looking forward to her future appearances. Following her are Revenant and Greg/Chemist. I cannot wait for the next chapter and wish you all the best in your writing endeavours for the future.
Big belly king chapter 26 . 4/20
Throw the damn phone there could be a ton of shit inside of it a tracker a listening device and a lot of other thing and she just took it this is really stupid big mistake even a rookie would know that
Spidey-phd chapter 31 . 4/19
Tranny toad is back! Super stilettos for the win!
Spidey-phd chapter 30 . 4/19
Now I'm curious about what happened in the timeline that Coil dropped...

Also, Lily appearing was unexpected but welcomed.
Spidey-phd chapter 23 . 4/19
Somehow I initially picturing Tama as the toad version of Naruto as a genin. But he seems more responsible and mature. [sigh] So much for my dream of a endless stream of amusing but silly contests between Clockblocker and a talking toad.
Spidey-phd chapter 22 . 4/19
Another Naruto-esque speech! Woohoo! Toads and Ramen for the win, baby!