Reviews for The Great Toad Sage of Brockton Bay
Vasuki chapter 42 . 1/17
Sabah/Taylor smooch when? Leviathan if you fuck this up for them I s2g...
S33R chapter 42 . 1/12
*double thumbs up* good work
Marcus Rowland chapter 42 . 12/15/2020
Really looking forward to more.
kingsj10 chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
Ive read a worm storythat made Taylor weaker than cannon. It's written well but it's all just a bit meh, nothing really exciting happening
WindbornesWord chapter 21 . 10/29/2020
Re-reading this, and found an issue. I loved the Tatsu scene, but Taylor has black hair not brown. Maybe you can have him be confused because they both have long hair? It’d be a misunderstanding because he doesn’t really understand human biology.
dragoncaller45 chapter 42 . 10/25/2020
You...are insane. Out of sorts. Batshit mad. And I LOVE IT! Well done in all things! From characterization to interaction to fight scenes. Con. Grats.
Christopher Terry chapter 34 . 10/19/2020
I feel so dumb for not remembering that Flechette/Foil is Lily. When she first described her powers, I was like... that sounds kind of like Flechette's power. Also, Flechette is Japanese American and an orphan or something like that in canon, so I just had a giant DUH moment.
Snazzy Snake chapter 6 . 10/12/2020
Loving the story adn the toads relationship with Taylor, also did I miss it because I cant tell if Taylor has chakra and is going to learn to use it or not? Regardless, I am liking this Greg already. He still feels like everything that makes him Greg Veder but he has matured and it looks like he is going to continue to do so. Character growth so far looks good.
Buggy chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
What I absolutely despise about Tattletale's power is that she can pull and fill in information out of her arse.
WindbornesWord chapter 42 . 9/28/2020
So just binged this, and I regret not reading it before this is amazing. Few things I’m curious about, first is it looks like Pa is trying to give Taylor Chakra, maybe. I know you said in the beginning it wouldn’t happen but I’d not be opposed to her gaining it. She wouldn’t become an instant expert obviously, hell it takes Shinobi kids years to really learn it all unless they are really determined, like Taylor is. Even then they still are in the academy for a year at least from the example of Itachi and Kakashi.

Second what happened to Naruto? It sounds like he died of old age, but Kichi isn’t big enough for that to have happened. And Konohamaru got the contract? What about Himawari or Hinata, not to mention Boruto?

Third, I’m hoping you aren’t planning on having Taylor date Dennis or Greg. They aren’t worthy of her, which Greg seems to understand. I’d much rather see her paired with Amy or Lisa. Lily and Sabah were a cute couple and it’d be shame to see that not happening here. Also Amy and Taylor would be cute.
Buggy chapter 25 . 9/28/2020
I love the fact that you acknowledge that everyone does have a choice, even the choice of not doing anything is a choice. There is always a choice.
Buggy chapter 24 . 9/28/2020
Honestly, if I was in Taylor's position I would ask Dinah a question regarding the meeting.
Coil invited her obviously because he wants to know her secret identity. With enough clues, Tattletale may be able to find that.
Her power's just stupidly overpowered like that. Though a known limitation is in how she can be misled, her power's akin to the Akinator's deductions.
Buggy chapter 23 . 9/28/2020
"The mayor wants blood, and the higher-ups want closure"
That is the exact reason why capes that wish to be true heroes should stay independent or rouge.
You'll literally be the attack dogs of the bureaucrats and politicians, instead of legitimate heroes.
This fic is truly great. It just shows how complex people are, in a correct manner.
Buggy chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
Clockblocker is literally a true hero.
Buggy chapter 8 . 9/28/2020
Dramatics aside, how could Clockblocker catch Hookwolf midair? Is Vista there?