Reviews for The Great Toad Sage of Brockton Bay
Geek-God of Speed chapter 4 . 12/17/2021
I can’t believe you didn’t let her learn chakra
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 8 . 11/10/2021
Making Greg Veder a hero as well is a dumb change to established canon.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 5 . 11/10/2021
“Especially since she lacked the ability to manipulate the energy they called chakra that was apparently integral to pretty much all of their abilities.”

“ For Taylor, this meant she gained a minor increase in her sense of balance, flexibility, and jumping ability. She emphasized minor, it wasn't what you could really call superhuman. She doubted she'd earn a 1 in any of the PRT ratings from it. Taylor wasn't even sure if she would have noticed the changes herself if it weren't for how quickly she'd advanced through that aspect of her training. It was no brute package, but it gave her an edge when learning parkour and movement that she definitely appreciated. Oh... and she also found herself sporting webbed toes now.”

No chakra? No superhuman attributes? And giving her webbed toes? Way to supremely nerf Taylor and give her a shitty power and worthless mutation.
Silverwingzz chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
The story was good but in terms of powers not really a toad sage if you don’t have sage mode, gonna have to change the title.
Graypdrink chapter 43 . 10/18/2021
Wooo such a great story please continue, been way to long since we got an update
Graypdrink chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
I really hope taylor wadnt stupid and learened her lesson after prt tracked her location via her phone.
Graypdrink chapter 27 . 10/16/2021
Lovin the story, honestly i disovered worm thru cross over fics and so happy i did!
Graypdrink chapter 21 . 10/15/2021
Pretty good story so far, hoping taylor xan unlock chakra and sage
Sebine chapter 43 . 10/13/2021
BAH FUCK
I REACHED THE CURRENT END
Sebine chapter 31 . 10/12/2021
Taylor's girlfriend doesn't like it when Taylor gets hurt
Sebine chapter 24 . 10/12/2021
ugh, you had every chance to work a frog pun into that warning
Sebine chapter 15 . 10/12/2021
Okay so the sunsett is pretty meh but the dieti is good
Sebine chapter 11 . 10/12/2021
Taylor's got a girlfriend
JensenDaniels32 chapter 1 . 10/8/2021
The one damn thing with any length and it's about fucking Tailor instead of Naruto.
Infernus est in animo chapter 6 . 10/5/2021
Damn.
Was Really enjoying this up to now.
Loved the whole thing with Taylor getting toad adopted, maybe reaching Lee levels of fitness since it was said she couldn't manipulate chakra, not that she doesn't have any, but something about Greg and Bushido being added had just totally put me off...

Anyway, good job on the writing itself and I hope you have fun doing more of it.