Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Deana chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
A splinter! ROTFL that line was hilarious!
Deana chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
I can't even imagine how much that must hurt, even if they aren't broken. Yeouch!
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
Trouble seems to find them no matter where they are. And by the way the start of the chapter sounds, there is even more trouble coming. I guessing the cowboys aren't going to do anything but cause more problems, but I wonder what is going to happen with the girls. And I do hope Bart's ribs aren't broken. He's going to have enough coming his way soon without having to deal with that.
Deana chapter 10 . 1/13/2016
Oh poor Bart! Ow!
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
If only Bart knew how much his father actually loves him. I know Pappy would do anything for his boys, but I can understand the apprehension Bart felt when he thought Bret might explain things to their father. I wouldn't want to face Beauregard with that news.

I'm so happy Bart recognizes that he has been given a second chance. At fifteen, he's still got a lot of life to live, and I think he can really appreciate that now.
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
It's a terrible thing for a young man to meet his end like that, but I hopefully Bart has learned something from it. I'm so glad he decided to back out. Foolproof plans are rearly foolproof, and I'm sure had he and Fred gone along things would have been much worse. He could be sitting in jail right, or he could have been the one to lose his life. You can't get something for nothing, Bart. Remember that.
Deana chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Bret is good to his brother, that's for sure!
Deana chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Oooooh so scary for young Bart. Poor boy.
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Once again, Bret is standing by just waiting for Bart to need him. This is one time I'm glad he wasn't needed, though, and Bart made the right decision on his own. I know Bart's relationship with Pappy is a little rocky right now, but it would have killed Beauregard, and probably Bret too, if Bart would have gone through with this. And I can only imagine what would have happened if they had gotten caught. I hope this is a turning point for Bart and he starts seeing things a little clearer from now on.
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
That definitely had me on the edge of my seat!
Deana chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Thank God that Bart was smarter than that!
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Even at fifteen the girls are starting to spell trouble for Bart. If only we could warn him that's never going to change. Nor will Bret's protectiveness. Speaking of Bret, I absolutely loved him in this chapter; his best-big-brother-in-the-world instincts are in full force. And Bart. (Sigh) If only he could see how much his family really does care about him. They're not out to ruin your fun, son, they just want you to stay out of trouble.
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Poor boys. The loss of someone that significant is a difficult and life altering thing to endure at any age, as young as they are I'm sure they are completly lost. I really like the touches if Pappy you put in the end if this one. I can see Beauregard acting stern while he was really pleased with Bret's action. I wonder how long Bret had to anxiously await his punishment before finding out he wasn't in trouble.
Deana chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
I'm glad that Bret is figuring out that something is up!
Deana chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
Oh no, Bart! Don't do it!