Reviews for Flames of Resolve
So basically, we have a cloud Xanxus and a rain Squalo-Yamamoto mix?
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 7/13
nice
Roxas fleur chapter 15 . 6/24
this is already good. Too bad the new version still has only 5 chapters
neah20 chapter 8 . 5/7
yaoi no, I accept friendship and overprotection but yaoi no (many fics are focused on that) ... for me it is better without pairing quickly, maybe in the future but very light ... but until now it has I liked your story very much!
Eriyum chapter 3 . 3/9
Lee as Onii-san I can see it. makes me oddly happy.
Eriyum chapter 1 . 3/9
YEAH BABY! Flame on!
Eriyum chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm not done the chapter but imagining a young tsuna with blonde hair blue eyes and whisper marks is too darn cute! had to comment on it early.
Are you ever go to finish changing the future with memories. It’s your best story and yet you didn’t finish and start new ones wtf!
FANactic Writer chapter 15 . 2/6
Nah no one going to shoot you or at least I won't!~ :)
FinalGuardian chapter 14 . 2/5
Out of context that last bit of conversation may have just given Ino(and possibly Sakura)a yahoo can-game.
FinalGuardian chapter 7 . 2/5
When you brought up that Tsuna's flames may be latching onto older elements/guardians because of his relative age I just pictured him mentally(metaphysically?)calling them to him the moment he runs into Orochimaru.

Not sure if it'll happen but the image of the bonded guardians charging into the forest scream about 'stranger danger' and 'bad touch's in relation to orochi in front of all those shinobi there for the exam makes me snicker.
kiroigenaya chapter 15 . 2/1
good luck with the rewrite, sometimes its hard to keep motivation up to completely rewrite something.
Carol542 chapter 15 . 2/1
Ok
Noobility chapter 15 . 2/1
OH my god this is amazing! I'll go check out your profile right now.
Thanks for sharing!
adiriry chapter 15 . 2/1
3 3 3 Thanks for your hard work.