Reviews for Consumed
PrismaticOrb chapter 8 . 1h
Holy cow! O_O that was sudden anf out of nowhere! Who were those men and who told them that? How did InuYasha get there so fast?! How will Kouga react? Aaaaah! So many questions! \;_;/!
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 5h
I Freaking Finally had the time to reread everything! Update! Lol! Bc wtf happened and why were those men there? Did Inuyasha set it up or Kikyo? That would be the plot twist of plot twists! What or who I’m assuming it’s Inuyasha that knew abt the panic room. I’m done! Good 8 chapters!

Update!
M
susu-anon chapter 8 . 5h
omg poor Kagome, could that be the reason why InuYasha slept around? Because she couldn’t have kids? Is she infertile? I mean I know they had there troubles in the marriage but that’s so sad to hear, and it must kill Kags to know that Kikyo is carrying Inuyasha’s child smh...I hope the baby is born with light in his or her life with grandparents/aunts and uncles and godparents that love him or her... side note: I hope the baby comes out looking like Inu and nothing like Kikyo dem Inu-youkai genes are STRONG
I don’t get it... InuYasha was cheating on Kagome even during their marriage? Aw hell nah, cheaters honestly don’t deserve second chances. Don’t be in a relationship at all if you ain’t loyal. I like how Kagome just responded back so coolly.
TaxLady0415 chapter 7 . 7/16
I seriously hope that he can't win her back. Two years of cheating, throughout his entire marriage? That is a deeply flawed, dishonest, selfish person.
TaxLady0415 chapter 5 . 7/16
Inuyasha is a complete ass - I actually hope that there is never any reconciliation between him and Kagome. He doesn't deserve her and his action and words prove that more and more.
I’m really hoping after the divorce that Kagome will not take Inuyasha back. She deserves better, no matter how much love he says he has for her.
susu-anon chapter 7 . 7/14
Noooo! They can’t break up! InuxKag forever! I’m so sad for them and I’m especially upset for Kagome, poor Kags, you can tell that she really loved him and wanted the pregnancy to be a farce. However I am very surprised with InuYasha’s show of maturity asking for a divorce, he may have cheated but at least he’s taking responsibility.
PrismDream chapter 6 . 7/6
Yay im so excited you updated! I was really loving this story!
This fic is such a breath of fresh air - I love that Kagome is being smart and keeping herself and her assets safe. Can't wait to see the next update! Loved this!
Kiobitosama86 chapter 6 . 7/5
Loving the story...
susu-anon chapter 6 . 7/4
I love that you updated and I’m so happy for that, I honestly thought that this story was gonna be left on hiatus considering the countless amount of wonderful IY fan fiction that has been left abandoned. But nonetheless I’m glad. This is story is so upper class and reality based kind of reminds me of the Kardashians or The Real Housewives and what not lol

Good for Kagome, looking out for herself and making sure she’s in check first. She’s kind of a pushover but you can tell that she still really loves Yash. I really hope that this story is still a Inu/Kags romance! Cause I love em’ Also please don’t make Kags a Mary Sue, where InuYasha cheats and she’s this virginal Queen ..please don’t.
Dying Flower chapter 5 . 1/15/2018
I love this story so much please update whenever you can ️
Marshyrella chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I'm not being bias but Inuyasha is being unreasonable for fucks sake. I mean its his goddamn fault why Kaggie is acting like that. She's been loyal to him, look what he did and If your lover had a child on his mistress(unsure if it's really his kid or not) I think it's natural to do what Kagome did, being with Kouga will probably make her forget the pain Inu caused, but that doesn't mean she's inlove with Kouga. He should give her space and time. He should the one who adjust. He know his faults, letting his temper run his emotion will hurt her more. If I were in Kag's situation, I'll probably forget that I have a husband, and whether he wants me back or not, I would never comeback, especially if he had a kid with his whore.

Deym this fic is pretty much intense, I don't normally make reviews but I kinda need to let out my frustration in Inuyasha's behavior. I'm soo triggered. xD Please update. Nice work btw :)

PS: too lazy to log in my account.
PPS: its my rl penname
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
Just have kagome leave inuyasha completely then have her come up with a greater project than what inuyasha is being smug about. That ought to teach that ass his place
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »