Reviews for You Make Me Stupid
SableSnow chapter 11 . 8/14/2020
I fricken LOVE this! I had a ridiculous grin on my face the whole time I read. Thank you so much for creating this!
Luv4anime1987 chapter 11 . 4/11/2020
Wow, great story! So well done. So funny. The last chapter was so nerve wracking! I was feeling so nervous when the two finally met. Luv this story lots!
Namerra chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Hi! Just wanted to say that's one of the best fic I ever read.
I loved the text format and of course the last chapter which is different but it adds to the sweetness of the story!
Really, I loved it! Thanks!
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 11 . 9/4/2018
Okay, I seriously love this. I can be the only one who wanted some smut too though! Lol. Gj.
Bloody Amethyst chapter 11 . 2/23/2018
GOD! I loved reading this one!
I would love to read more of it D
This might sound a bit dirty... but I would have loved to read about their more intimate moments ;)
But the whole story just made my day! I loved it! Especially with how articulate (not) they both are from time to time xD Tho Yamaguchi x Hinata isn't a pairing I would usually go for it fitted in pretty good in this one P
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
I over the ending. It’s so awesome, and very in character.
Dhsggsucbndk chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
Netflix and chill means to have sex... I'm pretty sure kuroo should not be doing that with kenma in this fic...
PaintCat chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
This story was fun to read. Thanks for it!
queen-at-d-throne chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
Simply love it! Funny, witty and oh so worth a yaoi fangirl squeal or two. KuroxTsuki is so cute. Thanks for a great read.
Divenah chapter 11 . 3/10/2017
Omygod so fucking clever. Definitely going to my fav. Geez. So great. Imma going to be so tired tomorrow, just couldn't stop.
Everything just perfect and all. And the texting thing and well fucking fab KuroTsukki. I'm in love with it. That's it. Love at first sight.
Anyway, perf really. Keep going what you do, you're obviously great at it.
Avery-Bee chapter 11 . 3/2/2017
Okay, honestly. I originally wasn't much of a fan of this ship. I clicked on this story as an impulse but then. This glorious happened and these two dorks are too damn precious holy shit!
I love this story, so much! This is my second time actually reading it, but I will continue to do so until my dying day!
Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to make this story happen and even publish it for us.
guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2017
ahhhhhhh this was so so good x3 i loved it so much and i couldn't stop smiling while reading it in the dark corners of my bed at 2 in the morning this was wonderfully written thank you so much for writing this it's amazing
R00K13 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
IT was so FUNNY I love it!
EliH chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Hello hello !

I'm really glad to see your reply ! You're my first fanfiction author who give me back a respond !

I'm used to Kuroo's tiring language hahaha

Their story is rly cute and yes, Tsukki is brave. Because of his cold behaviour, he's afraid that Kuroo can not like him but come on ! It's Kuroo the weirdo ! And Tsukki the trashy ! (Huuuuh. ...)

Haha, I really like your story !

Bokuto is also really funny hehehe
EliH chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Hi !

I'm at chapter 2 and. ... Kuroo tired me a lot...

I'm French and I still learn English by reading fanfictions xD