Reviews for Living Snapshots
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2018
Fantastic story’s. Yours are my favorite out of all the fan fiction I have read on Carol and Therese. I really enjoyed how you made the story’s and characters drama free and happy.
Susan chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
Please, please, please keep these coming! You are a superb writer and I love your short stories.
Thanking you in advance for the further snippets of Carol and Therese's life together!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2018
Damn .. you are good! This is exactly the story
I’ve been hoping for ... Well done!
Femslash-Universe chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
If there were ever a book that followed, you must be the one to write it. You have an impeccable voice akin to Highsmith in the Price of Salt. It was an honor to read all of these.

I would also love to read a slightly more erotic story as well.

Fantastic.
marycielo chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
hermoso! hermoso! hermoso!
joejan7 chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
this is so sweet! thanks for the amazing chapter after all these months.
gleek12384 chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Fantastic job! Please continue! : )
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Very sweet chapter. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
So sweet! Great chapter
OnlyNaomily chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Lovely :}
Thanks
lakesidesinger chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
I love your snapshots. You do a terrific job, bring them to life. I enjoy your take on life after the Oak Room. Just wish we had more of your snapshots.
namewithheld chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
fantisticulus!:)

brava, is there more
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
You're really good at these snapshots. Love the way you show how Therese is changing Carol's habits just b/c she is in her life; how oridnary it is also & not a drastic change like life usually when co-habitating. Just wish you update w/more stories often but thank you for sharing any stories. A C&Tfan.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
carol needs full custody of rindy

harge is an a hole

greagt story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
How nice and different. I can't imagine Carol visiting a library but it works in this story. Thanks 4 sharing. C&Tfan.