Reviews for Drizzle Away
magdilen chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Good job.
Adnawun chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
maa, I like this one ALOT.
hard to describe something as good as this.
Take care, and keep up this awesome writing.
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
MOST EXCELLENT! *(five stars)
Claraesque chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*claps* Yes, tis I, your newest fan. Ryou POV is fun, isn't it? I get the feeling he's more fun if he's sarcastic. Why is it that Yuugi isn't that way? Hm... I'll have to think about that. Ja!

Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I like how you write. I get a good picture of what's going on.
rayemars chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love it when you write. I really do.

This was both introspective and amusing at the same time, which was really nice. I liked the cynical humor to Bakura's thoughts, and it all flowed and seemed to really fit him.

*nod* Yes. I liked it.
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Wah, cool! _ I adore these introspective pieces, and you are excellent at them, hon! *claps* I LOVE the imagery. *wanders off to draw it*
Sukaigetsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Aaaah, I'm a sucker for introspective-Bakura, so I'll haul my lazy no-review brain into action.

And this was a really good little introspective, too. There was a really good flow to the story... like the way the fifth-to-last paragraph was still in my mind when I read the last two.. that's the sort of thing I mean. I liked your view of what's going on in Bakura's head, too. It's very, well, Bakura.
Shenya chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
A strange little piece... Strange, but good.
Chibizoo chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
YAY! A new fic! This one seemed kinda morose though; an element of sadness creeping in that is never resolved or completed. *sniffle*

~ Zoo