Reviews for No Exit
craspon chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
I can understand her wanting her own place.
kwarner chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Maybe she can find an apartment close to his loft or he can still talk her into staying in the NPR, but I doubt it.

Another great chapter. But no, maybe you can go for a solid 20 chapter... :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
I like how Kate is trying to take her time with moving in with Rick. Its a good idea.
jmbatt chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Awww, no baker's dozen?
Kate's logic makes sense, especially for where she was at this time of her life.
One question - will you have Castle show Beckett where the latch/door nob/ whatever is that opens the door to the lair? I still am having trouble believing that the great detective Beckett couldn't find her way out of the room. I concede she freaked out at first, but I would've expected her to regain her equilibrium eventually and figure out how to 'escape'.
keystothecastle chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Thanks so much! Really! (My words are gone for the moment.)
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
I thought for a moment she might not admit she loves him. Loved how she told him.
Great story and chapter.
southerngirl1 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Adored these two chapters, ..wish this could on for ever!
wendykw chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
As someone who lived alone for years between husbands, Kate's explanation was spot on. Going from a quiet, private existence to sharing space with 3 other people is not easy.
btw: I'd prefer a baker's dozen chapters.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
I loved how Kate made it understandable to Rick why she needs to move out, Please continue.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Will Rick spring for the apartment so she can at least get something close to what she had before?

You are serious this time huh? Don't know if I can do without my No Exit fix after Chapter 12...

Seriously this has been a real joy ride and each new chapter keeps me laughing and grinning for quite some time after I have finished reading it. Really nice work and thanks.
NancyVW chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Wow! She really said it! The magic words and more if it's possible! Every word with an true explanation! Great chapter! We'll see tomorrow how it ends! Thank you!
txgal2015 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Love this chapter. So sweet

Kim
lisac0304 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
No rules for being in love...so sweet...melt my heart 3
Roadrunnerz chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
-Castle raises their joined hands, opens them slightly and kisses her palm. Eventually he brings them back down, smiles at her and says, "That's the great thing about it. You don't need any." - OMG...you're KILLING me with this conversation! *sob*

-After that there was no talking per se, not talking as in conversation, but there were plenty of words. The kind of words that soundproofing was designed to keep from penetrating the rest of the apartment, and possibly the entire building. - :D

-"I will throw myself in front of that van, I swear to God. I will lie spread-eagle on the windshield so the driver can't see and will have to stop." - Bwahahaha. You are so not moving out, Beckett. Not now, not ever.

Okay, maybe she is (I really should read the whole thing before I start cut and pasting. lol). And, truthfully, as a fellow solitary creature...I actually really love her heartfelt, honest reasons for why she is. They're so gonna last, and that's even better than her moving in right now.
deb21458 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016