Reviews for No Exit
gngoa chapter 12 . 3/17/2017
I have to say one of your best, a great mix of her battle to protect her heart and his battle to hide his true feelings. Your talent in combining the two is brilliant, and the conclusion very satisfying. Thank you.
Cecilia Pellick chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
I love all your stories. This one is just great.
Jeannie chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
Great story. I enjoyed it very much!
Mitana chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Really cute ending. This was a quite original story and I loved the little bits of angst that kept it from being too fluffy.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
This was a great story. I love happy endings especially for them. Thank you so much for writing this
chacha chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
oh! oh!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
That was great. I could not put it down. Thank you for writing a!
isaiah18376 chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
This story is awesome. a lot of creativity and imagination there. bravo
The-KLF chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
Yay, she's back for good! This was a really fun story, I enjoyed reading it! :-D
The-KLF chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
He appears to have lost his filter and is just saying whatever pops into his head - he's lucky she's in love with him, she almost doesn't notice!
The-KLF chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
I like that she's trying to be open but it's hard work so she's forcing herself with these questions, and by thape way that's an AWFUL cliffhanger, I'm so glad I don't have to endure it!
The-KLF chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
I think all that sex has made her giddy, what on earth could induce her to leave his loft now?! Crazy woman!
The-KLF chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
She's so forward in the morning! Haha! And he's just trying to wrap his head around it, poor guy.
The-KLF chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Actual communication! Amazing feat for Caskett! Hooray!
The-KLF chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Haha they're both so funny when they don't have enough caffeine in them. Kate seems more wired than ever. They're both adorable though.
634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »