Reviews for No Exit
CharacterDriven chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
"thank you, whoever it is that protects me when I say incredibly stupid things"...

wow, that's kind of like my own mantra!
I love your little twists of phrase. Such a fun story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Not merely journals, Kate! They were meant to be much more!

What a wonderful picture he had to wake to! Her beautiful eyes just waiting for him to come around!

Nice!
Madelynn one chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
You have a great weekend too. Don't get too busy to write more of this loveable story.
life's a mystery chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
great chapter :). I'm glad you are continuing this
1822andallthat chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Yippee! Happy dance on 2 grounds : they slept (slept ) together , and you are continuing this.

May i just point out that for someone who was not writing TBC, you actually wrote it twice? Just saying...
1822andallthat chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Beckett rambling while Castle is in a sort of coma is hilarious. I thought they were on crack or something. :-)
3rdfah chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Perfect "Castle:" sexy, funny, and a bit touching all at once.
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Let the fun begins. I like how they are taking this slow. I like how Rick says he loves her.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
They kissed! Well that's a good start. A great start in fact ;) so happy to hear you're going to continue working on this fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
This is fantastic! Right up there with my favorites! It's just so damn good- it makes me smile!
stefi chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
you'll go on! and i will, too
this was nice, really nice, sweet and funny
hawkie chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Not to sound negative, but I'm glad this is the last TBC in a while. The suspense has been tensing and coiling since the first chapter, and it's about time Castle and Beckett got together. As soon as possible. In a very physical way. This was a funny if tense chapter, and I'm sure you'll serve us a deserving finale in the last chapter.
castle1701 chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
bEing from Boston area, I am glad you got Yankee-Sox tickets at least in the story.

i loved the awkwardness here... Beckett talking about her boobs and Castles pecs... Too funny!
Garrae chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
I love the phrase "Beckett duvet. A Kate comforter." Delightful.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
I loved how you decided to continue this story. Please continue.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »