Reviews for No Exit
temple01uk chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
A Kate comforter, there's something to conjure with..lol...great story, keep it up.
madcrafter72 chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
This is brilliant!
Speedy.Mouse chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Oh come on, I want TBC's. When there wasn't one there and I had not read the Author's Note, I thought the story was over. I am (for one) very glad it is not.
needsglasses chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Cats out of the bag now, bring on 8! :)
craspon chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Her rambling about her boobs and his pecs is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Can't wait for the wrap-up.
txgal2015 chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
She got caught. Ha ha

Kim
sillylissy chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
i don't mind TBCs, lol, since that means more chapters for us to enjoy.
keystothecastle chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
I love, love, love this story, and the Ulysses-like passages and general fluffy, delightful wonderfulness! (I've been rendered inarticulate!).
3rdfah chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Again, I love how you've written panic stricken Kate. Smashed together phrases and run on sentences that don't address the immediate issue are funny, but kind of touching at the same time. Poor Kate is so much more vulnerable than she lets on. The boobs section is a perfect example, though I think Castle might offer to look, too.
dote chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
loving this story... have to say I don't think there isn't one of your stories that I don't love... thank you for all the hard work you put into writing .. I for one really enjoying the reading .. thanks
conservativegirl chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
OMG YES! Awesome chapters, I cannot wait to see what's next :)
stars90 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Excellent work yet again. Beckett was a little ooc maybe, but then again she was in a massively out of the ordinary position.
ValzBrownie chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
This was so awkward which was hilarious and cute XD YES THAT ENDING!
dopeysac chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Thank you for your swift updates. I was hoping it would have more chapters but I do love where this is going. Looking forward to the next update.
Madelynn one chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
I can't understand why readers criticize stories that are written on this site by threats. Maybe they're fun threats since your story is fun. And this is fun. I can just see this sort of thing happening. Thanks.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »