Reviews for No Exit
needsglasses chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Ohhhhhhh it's gonna get good! Lol. :) (happy feelings!)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
And now the fun begins! Can't wait to see who breaks first and mentions her wardrobe and the notebooks first and the awkward conversation that ensues once that subject is mentioned.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Fantastic and amazing

Sleepy Kate is adorable :))
She has admitted to herself that she loves him ;)))))

Oh oh oh her knows :))))

Oh man the next update is going to be epic , so looking forward to more

Bamafan101 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Let the games begin! Lol!
Plus Stana/Kate has some nice long legs...in those boxer shorts I bet it was hard for Castle to keep his eyes from wondering.
jkarr chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
this is a nice story.
lisac0304 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Of course it is a lair instead of a panic room...only Rick CastleP
lisac0304 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Beckett is sooooo busted! Love it! And thank you, thank you, thank you for leaving the ginger in Aspen...she is beyond annoying and would put a real damper on everything!
Roadrunnerz chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
-"When she passed me a spoon yesterday while we were making pasta sauce, and her arm brushed over mine, I thought I'd pass out. I keep remembering what she said to me after our first case. 'You have no idea.' Maybe I don't. Or I maybe I do." - This is making my heart melt and I'm not even the recipient. lol. Can't imagine what Beckett must feel.

-"I want to be inside her brain, explore it, tickle it, ask her limitless questions, every bit as much as I want to be inside her body.." - And there's the difference between love and lust. You're killing me here. 3

-"Hi."
"Did you bring me coffee?" - Two days later...lol. I love that. And as a fellow coffee addict I can so relate.

-"Yes. No. There it is, one page a little blotchy, his notebook wide open and resting on top of a dark blue towel." - Arg...I feel for him here. I really, really do. :/ That is going to be an awkward coffee they're having together.
craspon chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I'm really looking forward to the coming conversation.
wendykw chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Now they are both in a panic. This conversation should be very interesting.
drdit92 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
TBC

Three innocent little letters that I've developed a hatred for. Because you are killing me-along with my super-demanding, needy real life co-workers who won't leave me in peace for 5 minutes. KILLING ME. I hope you're sleeping well at night, though I can't imagine how you could be, leaving us there. Dang.
CharacterDriven chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
ohhh, godddddd.
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Ooooh yes awesome chapters! I can't wait to see what's next :)
StanaBanana chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
OMG! This is amazing and it keeps getting better! Love it!
3rdfah chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
This should be good. Beckett caught in an indiscretion should be delicious!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »