Reviews for No Exit
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I loved how Rick knows Kate has read his notebooks after he rescued her from his Lair. I loved how Kate is craving coffee. Please continue.
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
OMG, she's caught in a giant of a quagmire. - just plain love this story...
blue1orange chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh this is really good, and getting better and better! The rubber is about to hit the road, the big realization by both that she was reading his notebooks, and then...WHAT?...TBC, oh no!
Some of us Castle junkies are in deep. Oh don't leave us hangin' ! Please! :-)
sKyoKun chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Bouahahahaha busted !
Kate asking for her coffee first thing after waking was priceless :p
I wonder if rick is going to freak out. Maybe a panic room was the right term after all ...
Their talk will be something ;)
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Woohoo he's found her!

And now Castle's secret lair is about to become a panic room as he finds out shen as read the notebooks! ;-)
CaskettFan5 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
BUSTED! This is going to be a VERY interesting conversation. I think Rick is due a little fun. *evil grin*

I'm a little surprised that Kate is admitting (even in just her thoughts) that she loves him. Maybe they won't be just talking. ;-)
KrissaBelle7 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Dun dun dunnnnn. Well at least Castle has rescued Beckett from his secret lair! I'm curious to know how it opens from the inside though ;)
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh my gosh, this was so funny. I loved that bit with Castle going over what she's wearing in the Murphy bed. You have such a great sense of humor. I can't wait for more of this.
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I loved how Rick found Kate! I wonder what's going to happen when he realises Kate has read some of his journals
Moochiecat chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Ob boy, it's gonna' be interesting to read where this goes when Castle confronts Kate! This was an excellent chapter.
stefi chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
this is crazy, these two are INSANE! i can't stop laughing!
please, update soon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Castle, where's my damn coffee? Excellent! And she left one little notebook out of place! Subconsciousness telling her that she needs to tell him what she just told us! She's in love, too.

Get some coffee in the girl, Castle! Maybe you'll get a look at those legs again!
mobazan27 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
What in God's name is wrong with you!? How can you end it there?
It's hard to explain how upset I am on Castle's behave. It would have been DEFCON 1 if he had
read her grocery list without her permission. He has to be angry and feel some level of mistrust that she can not respect his privacy.
Trying to look dignify? Beckett can probably pull it off. I would be sent to Bellevue for observation if I were dressed like that, especially since I would be trying to become... affectionate with the articles of clothing ... They are Richard Castles for heaven's sake!
Arraydesign chapter 5 . 1/11/2016