Reviews for No Exit
Swordwriter chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Now both springs are wound up. Now they both need to unwind and intertwine. A new definition of coil lock.
Swordwriter
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
This is phenomenal. Great story. Write faster!
I love this story!
DraconianMalfoy chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh my god, what could that page possibly be, I know what I'd make it out to be, but I'm intrigued as to what you make it, update soon.
ZingerCat chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I am LOVING the pacing of your story. Every chapter carries the story forward just enough to keep my interest without killing me with a cliffie. This is on my favorites list.
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Finally Kate is found. I wonder how Kate will explain the secret lair. Or the book. Interesting.
Michael66 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Arg! You are impossible! I'm not reading any more of this. There. Serves you right! Ha!

and no review for this chapter is what you deserve.
acertainzest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh, someone is so busted. And I can't decide who it is. Maybe it's both of them. :)
hawkie chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Adorable sleepy Beckett, followed by embarrassed, partially dressed Beckett: what's not to like? Castle's diary entries were most illuminating. But that was one big cliffhanger you ended the chapter with! How and when will it be resolved!? Happily and soon, one hopes.
Caught!
Garrae chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
And you complained that I left you hanging? That was extraordinarily mean!
temple01uk chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh dear, Beckett has some explaining to do...should be fun, once she's dressed of course...thankyou, great update.
DX2012 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Oh, oh, oh... Castle's secret is out, and soon Beckett will realise that he knows that she knows. Beautiful mess.
Laughed out loud at her first words when she saw him: where 's my coffee?
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
OMG, and you stopped THERE? I had to stop working and read this the second it popped into my box. You're killing me by making me wait for each chapter. Seriously. Ack!
3rdfah chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
So fun to imagine Kate stuck here.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »