Reviews for No Exit
fanficfan452 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Wonderful story and writing. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Fantastic and amazing hahaha

If I was stuck in a room like Kate and going through caffeine withdrawal also yea I would be reading the journals too .
I would say only 1 out of 100 people would have the strength not to.

Kate in Rick's clothes :)))
She is going a little batty stuck in the room by herself surrounded by everything that is Rick:))
The killer headache of her not having caffeine is going to hit her soon :((

You have Rick down perfectly here .
He k does something is wrong yet he is also trying to stay calm and cool to others just in case it's his overactive imagination about Kate , we k ow it's not but hahaha

So looking forward to him getting to the loft and figuring out were Kate is and the relief and then anxiety about what Kate has found , read in the room.

Amazing story

Thank you for sharing this with us:))
txgal2015 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Ha ha. They will have a hard time finding here

Kim
Sam chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Oh, wow!
Please post the next chapter soon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Good deal! Castle will be in the loft shortly! I suppose he'll figure out that she's stumbled into his secret room quickly. At least, I hope so! Find her in his clothes, all sexy! Maybe she'll be willing to take them off right away!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Love this story! Keep up the great work! Cant wait for the next chapter!
y4Always chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Enjoy it very much,thanks!
CaskettFan5 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
OK, this catches me up. It looks like perhaps, just maybe, she is ready to get over the denial part. She also seems ready to read the notebooks as a way of facing her feelings. I might be reading too much into it but she definitely seems to be softening on that subject. Also it's cute how she gets all incensed about what he has borrowed while her transgressions are more intrusive. This is also good preparation for them being a couple. My wife likes to borrow my stuff and occasionally feels free to check out anything I leave out. They're already doing couple stuff before formally becoming the couple. I kind of hope she does entice him to come in with her rather than going outside with him. They'll even have extra privacy with Alexis still gone for a couple more days. She has a pretty good idea there - although they should grab some coffee and her phone first. Uncaffeinated Kate might become testy after a while. ;-)
CaskettFan5 chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
I can't believe I got two chapters behind, it's time to catch up. First of all, she seem to be the queen of denial. And she thinks that Rick has quite the imagination... That's a novel sleep aid (a 2x4) but not one that I'd like to try. That also might be going overboard on the penance. ;-)

Wow, she really likes to use that word, even if she sticks to foreign languages. In this chapter, she seems to be using the notebooks as a substitute for their author.
Roadrunnerz chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
-"Or if he does and notices that the paper is slightly puckered, he'll just figure that he must have spilled something and forgotten it." - Nice try. :)

-"She tries to remember the seven warning signs, or whatever they are, of caffeine withdrawal." - Headaches and irritability, Beckett! Clearly she's never gone without or she would so know this. lol

-"The clock indicates that he hung up nine minutes ago, which is ridiculous because he's been waiting at least an hour. Probably an hour and a half. He needs to get a new phone." - He is so in love with her. And it's so adorable.

-" He had seen her br—. God, how can he even be thinking of that now?" - LOLZ.

arg...you can't end it there. But of course you can. Loving this!
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
In some way Kate knows about Rick more than she ever imagine. I like how Rick is concern about Kate. Thanks to Ryan and the GPS.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Oh, wow. I love this story so much. Can't WAIT until Rick gets to the loft. You've got me on pins and needles! :)

Had so much fun at the flea market. We then hit thrift stores to do more bargain hunting and found some amazing buys. Little things, nothing special. Guess I'm just enjoying getting away for a couple of days and spending time with my old college friend. After not seeing each other for over 30 years, we reconnected a few years ago via FB and have been getting together a few times a year ever since.
dopeysac chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Oh, I can't wait for Castle to find her! Great chapter.
hawkie chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Good dramatic irony with Castle's narration - we know what has happened to Beckett, but he doesn't, and know we know when Beckett's going to get out from the panic room, but she doesn't. Now the exitement comes from wondering in what situation Castle finds her. Caught red-handed reading his notebooks? Or sleeping adorably? And now I'm curious - when did Castle find the opportunity to steal Beckett's shirt? The next update can't come soon enough!
Namcy chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Really loving this story...neat idea!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »