Reviews for No Exit
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I loved how Rick has gotten worried that Kate has been incommunicado for over 36 hours. I loved how he is racing back to New York to find out what is happening. Please continue.
drdit92 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Ah, so much to love in this chapter. She made playing cards out of paper. Love it. The moral outrage she emotes about him having her NYPD shirt while she's pawing through all of his stuff and reading his private journals...love it. I was so used to Beckett being the sole subject that I was a bit surprised to see Castle brought into the story, but it was perfect. Of course he'd be going nuts when she didn't answer. And of course he'd hop a plane and rush to NYC when no one had seen or heard from her. Wonder how long it'll take him to figure it out, though I suppose there are clues that she'd been in his office. Goldilocks was sitting in his chair.
life's a mystery chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
oh how exciting! Rick is coming home because he's worried. I look forward to him finding Kate :)
sKyoKun chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
And now she has castle's full panoply :D He will not let pass this without something saying something.
Poor castle he will be so relieved to see her that maybe he will not see that Kate read his books ... (Or not ;))
Garrae chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
I wondered when we'd see Castle, and now we have. I love the idea that they'll "have a little chat about property rights" when she's stealing his food, Scotch, clothes and innermost thoughts. Perfect.
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Truly a fun story to read. Love the whole panic room setup.
DX2012 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
"Just a few more entries... How bad could it be." Kate, I think you are, or will be, in trouble very soon.
Ufos n Other Stuff chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Oh gosh, she's wearing his boxers! That's so... hot haha
I don't know but i think is gonna be an easy way to open the panic room's door from inside and it's gonna be embarrassing for her when Castle gets home and finds her there haha
Oh i can't wait to read the next chapter
Ilovetoread09 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Hahaha I love this! Castle freaking out and non-caffinated Beckett. What a pair!
kwarner chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
YAY, Castle is on his way home. But will he find her?

Great chapter...
CharacterDriven chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
SO MUCH FUN
One thing: if you give up caffeine, even if you taper off, you may get headaches. The most freakishly miserable headaches of your entire life. The first few days are not too miserable, but Day 3 is like someone trying to saw through your skull with diamond-dust-coated dental floss.

Feel free to milk that.
blue1orange chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Delightful! Great concept of how, yet again, she gets herself in humiliating situations with Castle.
And, Great setup for the moment of truth...fast approaching. Oh it's going to be delicious when he thinks to check the safe room , and then walks in on her.
She's in his clothes...in his bed, and when he finds out she is reading his most private thoughts...about her...whoa!
He's going to lock in those big blues on her...maybe up close...real close...and she'll have no place to hide...and forty shades of red will suddenly appear. Oh the humiliation!
LOL
:-)
1822andallthat chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Beckett grumbling about private property over the NYPD shirt. Haha.
theputz913 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
I can't wait to see what happens when Castle does find her and especially in her current state of (un) dress.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
She's so silly. I would love to see her yelling at Castle, all righteously indignant about her t-shirt when she's going through all his private stuff and using up all of his zombie apocalypse food supplies and wearing his expensive clothes. Ha, ha, ha, ha! Way too funny.
I know he has a decade's worth of coffee stockpiled somewhere in that panic room that if she weren't so busy reading his journals, she would have readily found. And I bet that the coffee was spun from the fleece of baby goats...errr... No, wait. I mean, the beans ( the kopi luwak ) were pooped by Vietnamese civet cats and sold by as much as $1000 a pound. There is NO way that Castle wouldn't have delicious, expensive coffee... I can't wait :))
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »