Reviews for No Exit
Michael66 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
No. She can't kid herself any more. Unless she uses that apparently well honed skill of Egyptian river navigation.
Swordwriter chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Secluded, solitary, stubborn segueing to sexy? One would hope.
KB4RC chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
This is going to be so funny the way she is dressed when Castle finds her.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Ahhh I love it. I love this chapter. Especially the part with Beckett getting angry over Castle stealing her NYPD shirt. And Castle knowing her well enough to worry and fly back(squeee!) to check in on her. Can't wait for the next chapter (and hopefully some more entries from Castle's notebook before he busts her out of the room?)
southerngirl1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
I love this to the moon in back...can't wait for Castle to get home...
Banniss5 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
This is hilarious! I can see KB loosing her shit by being trapped! I never read in progress fics, but this one has me hooked. Great job!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Loving this. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Pegship chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Erm. Great chapter, wrong story, I'm afraid.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I loved how Kate reads Rick's notebooks in the panic room while she awaits rescue. Please continue.
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I'm sooo glad she's gonna get busted. So glad. Can you imagine her level of vexation, indignation if he were to snoop around her stuff like she just did? Those are clearly his most privatest (let it go), innermost musings. She has no right to them.
It's amazing how perfect she is. Clumsy and nosey but perfectly so :))
txgal2015 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016

Kim
Arraydesign chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
The panic room paragraph where she turns the whole thing into Castle's fault is hysterically funny and so right on point for her at this juncture. Of course he journals about her! Of course she can't resist reading it!
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Oooh!; so much fun! And how exactly like Kate Beckett...first the vicarious thrill of his library and desk chair, and then the realization and exploration of the safe room.
fanficfan452 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
I love this great story. Your writing is amazing! Funny how she ended up in all his clothes while reading their books. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Roadrunnerz chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
-"The notebooks. She's not looking at them again." - *hands them to her* Oh yes she is. I need to see more! (and I love that thinks he'll be in charge of her epitaph. even one as lackluster as that. lol)

-"...a backstory that I will never, ever use for Nikki. I need a way and a place to separate the things about Beckett that I can use for Nikki, and the things I know and feel about Beckett that no one but me has any business reading. No one but me and Beckett. I wish. If that ever happens." - Aww. I can't even. Loved this. (although part of me feels almost bad for Castle, because this is so intimate and...so private for someone who normally isn't very private. And it's all being revealed without his knowledge. I can imagine it would hard for her to let him know she's seen it...if she does, that is)

-'"She flips back the blanket, which hits the rim of her glass, and she looks on in horror as the ten-dollar-an-ounce Scotch splashes all over the open notebook." - Oops. Merde indeed.

So Beckett is reading about her being under Castle's skin, while drinking his scotch in his clothes (his socks!) trapped inside his inner sanctum. I like it. :)
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »