Reviews for No Exit
sKyoKun chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Haha this is so much fun x)
No way she can tell castle that she didn't read it now. Is it me or has she changed almost all her clothes for castles one ? :) (im sure Alexis had some nice socks too)
You're in trouble Kate ! But this is going to be a great reunion.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This story is fantastic! I mean, Beckett snooping and discovering the panic room. Panicking in the panic room after she got locked in. Reading Castle's notebook about her and now spilling the scotch! Oh I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Ps. Love Beckett's random flaunting of being multilingual.
stefi chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
hope she'll survive, LOL! one disaster after another!
update soon
Ufos n Other Stuff chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Yeah, Beckett, you are in trouble... in two different ways:
Number 1: the notebook... You should've been more careful
Number 2: Castle! He fell for you! Now, girl, are you falling for him? Or you already did?
Nice chapter!
(Sorry if i made a grammar mistake or something. English is not my native language)
3rdfah chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This is so much fun!
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
I love how the notebooks are imaginary and she is NOT looking at or reading them.
And...oooooops the notebooks! Perfect example of straight from the frying pan into the fire.
So what language is she going to say "shit" in next ?
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
OMG! No way can she deny reading the notebooks now. I love this. Can't wait for more! Might have to wait to read your next installment, however, because I'm visiting a friend this weekend (we're going to a fabulous antique flea market) and won't have much computer time. Will catch up as soon as I can!

TGIF!
Purple Satin chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Loved this! Your wit, humor as well as your creative genius amaze me! There's so much that I love about this story. Love the part where she is reading his journals and seeing him for the man he really is and his feelings for her and her feelings about him. While sympathizing with her, I'm laughing my brains out at the condition he'll find her in. Great job!
dopeysac chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Oh, I bet he's wondering what she's up to and why she's not responding to his texts. I love how she's wearing his clothes! I can't wait to read more.
Sam chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This story is incredible!
Such a brilliant, original idea, and beautifully written.
Thank you!
DX2012 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Glad she continued reading the notebooks. She'd learn things Castle would never dare tell her himself.
PS Reading Russian classics like "War and Peace" and "Crime and Punishment" in original requires a good grasp of the language. Not sure a semester in Kiev would provide that.
hawkie chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
And just when I thought the plot couldn't escalate anymore, it did! Just like that. I look forward to seeing Castle's reaction when he finally appears in the story in person.
guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
I like the story overall, and this chapter specifically, with the exception of the ending - it's far too convenient a plot device. Wish you had used something else, something more creative.

And I expect Castle or someone he knows to head to the room very soon - I can't imagine he doesn't have a sensor on that door to alert him that it's been opened. Certainly she won't have to wait as long as she fears to be released.
Bamafan101 chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
Ahhh...with the notebook now water stained Kate can't just put it back and pretend that she didn't read it once she gets out. She's got to do the one thing she hates most in the world. ...actually stand there and deal with Castle over feelings. ... I some times think she'd rather get shot than deal with Castle and her feelings lol
Garrae chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
She can resist anything except temptation.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »