Reviews for No Exit
Roadrunnerz chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
"But why not panic? SHE'S LOCKED IN. This is a panic room. What better place to panic than a panic room?" - LOL. So much love for your Beckett.

"You have my body cream but no coffee, Castle? What the hell is wrong with you?" - Heh.

"I wish she could have seen herself: she was incandescent when she described it. She has absolutely no idea how beautiful she is." - I love how you do that, switch from funny to heart-melting. That whole passage, how he's determined to learn about the intricacies of baseball before the season starts so he can talk to her about it, is just beautiful. (I really wanted to hit the next chapter button and keep reading too, so who can blame Beckett? Besides, it's not like she has anything else to read).
kwarner chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Well at least she has something to entertain her while she is locked in the room. But no coffee, that is just so wrong and just plain torture. Good thing that she is in there alone. Great chapter...
Theresa471 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I love the Yankees, but I never heard of an triple play unassisted?
craspon chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
"Come to mamma, baby," I love that line!
1822andallthat chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Kate making good use of the panic room, ie, panicking, is hilarious.
You are very cruel, though. No coffee?
Now those diaries should be interesting...
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I loved how Kate is panicked that the room has no coffee. I loved how she inventoried everything. Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
You have me laughing out loud with Kate's musings about the coffee lack of haha haha

Yea I figured she would gravitate to wearing Castles clothes.

Good that she has water , for that is most important when situations like this . A body , person can survive no food , though she has foods :)) but you need and she has water .

No books that surprises me, along with no dvds and games .

Journals :))
Rick's thoughts about Kate :))

Loved Kate imagining someone on her shoulder Angel / Devil hahaha
Looking around before reading hahaha

Wonderfully written :))

Looking forward to more

StanaBanana chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
My heart is racing too. I don't want to stop reading! Please update soon it's wonderful, thanks!
theputz913 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Looks like Kate isn't going to be so bored after all. I have a feeling that those notebooks are going to be all about her and get more increasingly personal about how he feels about her. Looking forward to what she finds.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
WOW. And she continues reading, like she should, she is indeed a fan, a Rick Castle fan. Also she needs her coffee. I wonder how she will survive with her Java. Her Castle delivered coffee. :)
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Good chapter except that I hate the Spankees.
blue1orange chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Well of course she can't stop reading.
Oh but Castle is going to be upset when he catches her reading his very private thoughts!

Katie, Katie, Katie, your default setting is to BLAME CASTLE for getting trapped in that room? LOL. Not YOUR curiosity? (which seriously fixed the cat, by the way. )

Clever story with intriguing twists. Oh she is going to be so humiliated. Big, like a state. No like a continent of humiliation when he finds her. He will lord it over her, and she will pay a price too. She is in so deep now,
Hmm. Castle might come back early. :-)
temple01uk chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Monsieur No Exit Sartre!...brilliant...I'm glad someone understands the scoring system, it's worse than cricket...but 6 days with no coffee, cruel...looking forward to the rest.
y4Always chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I love it! Through this little window we will see another side of Beckett:) Thank you!
txgal2015 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016