Reviews for No Exit
Purple Satin chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Really great chapter! I loved it! While sympathizing with Kate, I couldn't stop laughing. Love the part where she finds his journal and is reading his thoughts on her. Can't wait for your next update.
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Of course Castle would have a panic room. Brilliant for thinking it up! And I'm laughing that Beckett got herself locked in there.. Hopefully Castle will come home soon and let her out. Can't wait to hear her explanation to him about getting locked in
acertainzest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
No coffee?! Castle is in deep trouble. LOL
My family and I always keep score at baseball games too. And there's always someone in a seat nearby who will comment on it in amazement. Apparently it's a dying art.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Liking it! Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
A nice balance between humor and drama. You do a wonderful job of keeping me entertained. Thank You!
Swordwriter.
hawkie chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Ooh, Castle's secret diary! You just keep piling the plot elements. I have a feeling this story can escalate into almost anything. Also, had to giggle about Kate's horror at the possibility of existing without coffee. :)
poum chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Love your original story !
Amazing
Michael66 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Even better than the vigilante idea. Which I'll remind you about later. But to this, she'll now learn how serious he is about her. His not so secret obsesion. Talk about plumbing the depths of snooping. Shell kill him or kiss him.
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
great chapter! Poor Kate being stuck with no coffee but she's not going to be bored reading Rick's journals :)
Ilovetoread09 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Heh It's so fun to see how Castle tries to get into things Beckett likes.
Ufos n Other Stuff chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Oh god! I laughed so fucking much with this chapter... Season-2-Beckett is so funny and kinda cute haha aaandd the notebook... She needs to know Castle loves her and reading THAT is the best way
What do I need? More chapters
Speedy.Mouse chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I absolutely love this story. I like almost all of your stories but this one really has me hooked. The idea of Kate snooping ala Rick is very amusing. What she finds is even more interesting. One of the things I love about fan fiction is the way the author can get us into the character's head. You can only do that on TV via voice overs and the only time I see anything like that is in a occasional episode of NCIS when they bring someone back from the dead via the ghostly image. TV writers seem to think we only get bored with characterisation and so they must have car chases, dead bodies, zombies, and gun fights all over the place otherwise we would not be interested. Unfortunately that seems to be the case these days so viewers looking for something thoughtful just seem to be left out.

Thanks for writing this story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Watered my eyes when he wrote that she had no idea how beautiful she is! Kate might be just learning how great a hold she has on his heart. I adore this story! I wonder if it was her mom nudging her shoulder?
Love2Smile2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
What a fun read so far! Totally unexpected! I can feel the panic coming off Beckett in waves and it's mostly over coffee! She will not be putting those notebooks down any time soon (I hope!). Looking forward for the rest of the story. Thank you for sharing!
SMackedCaskett chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Oh, we're only two chapters in and I love it so much already!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »