Reviews for No Exit
CharacterDriven chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
GAH! NEITHER CAN I! But... there is no more readable goodness. This is worse than surviving on the whiff of a tablespoon of coffee. The cruelty. The cruel, mean cruelty of you! ;-D
kaskettrh chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Could be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

KRH
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Really thought Kate would choose one of Martha's fluorescent caftans as jammies. Ooo, the devil was right, she's reading too much.
drdit92 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Oh, that's awesome. I'm sure you know that a human can survive for weeks and weeks without food, but that water is vitally necessary. She's lucky there's a kitchen and some stuff, though her thoughts about coffee and its necessity are hilarious. And I'm fascinated with her discovery of the notebooks.
Garrae chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I did not see that coming AT ALL! Wow. Really clever twist.
DX2012 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Hilarious!
But the notebooks... Oh, Castle.
drdit92 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Of course she'd snoop and find it. And I love the fact that it bit her in the ass. Looking forward to this!
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
-"Not one of the books is for show. Not one has an uncracked spine. Every one of them has been read, some numerous times." - There is something so sexy about a man who reads (actual books that is) #thatisall (and I kind of really love that badass Beckett is a book worm)

Bah! Of COURSE! Of course Castle has an elegantly furnished panic room and, oh geez, how much do I love that he's thought to supply them with necessities she might need? Now I need to know why they've never given him this room on the series.

And can I just say, this French lit major loves the Sartre reference in your title (even though I haven't read that one) Although when I first read this on my phone I could have sworn there was a Stendhal reference somewhere too, but maybe that was a crowded subway commuter delusion.

Okay, Beckett you can figure this out. I have faith.
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I took French in high school but never used it much but you called out one of the few words that I remember. I guess it appealed to the high-schooler I was back then... ;-)

As much as I'm curious about how you'll get her out of this, I was looking forward to her phone call. She would never be able to yell at him about being nosy again. Unless she's a hypocrite, of course. ;-)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Smiling soooo hard because that is something Castle would do. I sincerely hope she gets caught...HARD!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Hahhahaahaha this is great! Awesome so far :)
theputz913 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Can't wait to see how Castle reacts when he finds her in the panic room or when she finds out what his password is which probably has to do with her in some respect...badge number, birthday, day they met?
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
uh oh! very good story concept! I wonder how Kate is going to get out of this predicament
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
OMG! Hahaha. Oh, she's in a pickle now. Love this. Can't wait to find out how she gets out of this. lol
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Lol. Of course Rick has a panic room. I can't wait to read his reaction.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »