Reviews for No Exit
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Oh no. I bet a silent alarm went off

Kim
CastellumKeep chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Of course Castle has a secret room. Why not? A terrific fantasy to be alone (OK would be fun with him there too I'm sure) in Castle's loft to explore and sit and read the books he loves. Love he has things in the room for her too - just in case. I can't (guess I'll have to) wait to see how Kate gets out of this one. So love and enjoy your writing!
DX2012 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Merde is not nearly strong enough now, indeed. Looking forward to Kate's explanation how she ended up in his secret room. At least it's fully furnished and stocked with her toiletries.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Third day though, right? He has that stuff for her in there because he wants her in there, too!

Now I'm hoping she finds something in there that tells her how he really feels about her! That'll either scare her to death or make things lovely for her!
hawkie chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This whole plot took me by surprise. Who'd think Castle has a panic room hidden in his apartment? On the other hand, Castle is exactly the kind of person to get kicks about having a secret room in his apartment... Hopefully Beckett can escape the situation (so to speak) with as much of her dignity intact as possible.
anya.y chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Oh, shit. I have claustrophobia and I feel bad just by reading it!
Please, please hurry up and save me ;) ;) ;)
Garrae chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Curiosity killed the Kate, in fact - metaphorically. Oh dear oh dear. Can't wait for the next bit. Why on earth does Castle have a fully fitted panic room (well, if not for the zombie apocalypse)?
temple01uk chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
tsk, tsk, naughty Kate!, can't wait to see her get out of this mess, what would Nikki do...thankyou, looking forward to more.
stars90 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Lol
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh my! Continue!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Jeez, I hope there is food in there! Surely, he put some kind of communication equipment in the panic room...oh well, maybe...?
wendykw chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Have you been looking at the floor plans that are on castletv .net? There were plans for how to beat Alexis at laser tag, and the secret room was shown on there. I hope Kate is resourceful and doesn't starve in there.
VACastleFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Hahaha I really like this concept-and the swearing in French...priceless!
Ufos n Other Stuff chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Hahaha really? Oh Kate, you are hilarious
I hope ff could fix the review problem
blue1orange chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Clever story. Get a clue Kate! You won't find someone more perfect than Castle. And she should be getting the message after being in his sanctuary...a place she must admit is as near to nirvana as she has ever experienced. Looking forward to part II. :-)
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »