Reviews for No Exit
y4Always chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Interesting and I love it, can't wait for next! Thank you!
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
LOL this is BRILLIANT!
kwarner chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh crap, wonder how Kate is going to get out of this mess. Rick must get a text or something that the safe room has been opened hopefully.

Great start, can't wait to see what happens.
acertainzest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Haha! Well of course Castle has a hidden room. How could he not? :)
Haha! Keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh this is going to be so good as per usual from you :))

So looking forward to more to come. :))

BigKahuna chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Nice AU. Snoopy Beckett getting trapped. :)

Guessing lots of canned food in the panic room? Kate's gonna be so disappointed to find out that Bachelorette #5 uses her exact same makeup paraphernalia.
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Uh oh lol...snoopy Beckett done got herself into quite the conundrum. Don't know how long the Castle's Wil be gone but hope it's not too long lol
craspon chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This should be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I laughed out loud. This could go any number of ways, each of which I would look forward to reading in your unique and awesome voice. Yay! Looking forward to the rest.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Good thing panic rooms cone with phone lines hard wired in so the person inside can call for help.
KB4RC chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Being trapped in that room cracked me up. You know I write stories for myself that aren't good enough to publish, but many times he has a secret room. Usually it is for other identities he uses that she does not know about. Anyway, great first chapter.
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Here we go again. looks like another winner from a mind almost as bent as mine.
Swordwriter
Michael66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh! Just too funny. I was half expecting the accouterments of a night time vigilante
sillylissy chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
such an amazing idea for a fic!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »